The GOP and Minority Rule

Ok let’s look at specifics .. you said you believed Washington to be a patriot not a trader . Here a simple answer that will clear that up without a shadow of a doubt … Did the king and their established government along with patriotic English citizens think he was a trader when it started ?
I'm sure they thought he was a TRAITOR. I doubt if they thought he was a trader

The difference between the founding fathers and the Confederacy and Jan 6 participants is that the founding fathers won.

The confederacy and Jan 6 participants are the biggest losers this country has ever seen.
Don’t forget the slaves and Indians too they were pretty big losers. As is someone who still uses a fake username

Reactions: StarRaider
Ok let’s look at specifics .. you said you believed Washington to be a patriot not a trader . Here a simple answer that will clear that up without a shadow of a doubt … Did the king and their established government along with patriotic English citizens think he was a trader when it started ?
The January 6 act was all about the words from a damn, lying sack.

Lol. I’m never amazed at your ability to rationalize bad actions by your side while you rail on the same actions by the other side while using tour stupid “continuum” as justification Luth.
I'm 100% for making gerrymandering illegal.

I'm 100% for making gerrymandering illegal.
There is already a means via which yo contest the district lines and both sides have had success and failures in petitioning.

However I’m really not interested in hearing about hypocrite shills screaming that they don’t do it as much as the other side does. One such individual stoked today’s discussion on this.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The difference between the founding fathers and the Confederacy and Jan 6 participants is that the founding fathers won.

The confederacy and Jan 6 participants are the biggest losers this country has ever seen.

You believe on January 6th they showed up unarmed with the intent of overthrowing the government?

VN Store

Back