The GOP and Minority Rule

Yeah, into dumbo
land.
But he’s right. Our founding fathers were indeed traitors against their established government. However this was also a case of a real insurrection with real outright warfare. Not the patty cake tantrum that happened on Jan 6. Our government establishment was never actually threatened and anybody with any common sense would laugh at a claim that it was.

Yeah, into dumbo
land.

you can ignore if you want , but it won’t go away . Tough questions about things we don’t like to think about are hard . You know the answer and it’s an easy one you just don’t want to admit that it’s all based of your perspective. I see Washington as both a trader and a patriot ( just facts ) I can also see the ones that “ stormed the capital “ in the same light . See it’s easy when you take out the agenda .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
you can ignore if you want , but it won’t go away . Tough questions about things we don’t like to think about are hard . You know the answer and it’s an easy one you just don’t want to admit that it’s all based of your perspective. I see Washington as both a trader and a patriot ( just facts ) I can also see the ones that “ stormed the capital “ in the same light . See it’s easy when you take out the agenda .
Situations aren't remotely similar. See, it's ignorance when you don't look at specifics

The difference between the founding fathers and the Confederacy and Jan 6 participants is that the founding fathers won.

The confederacy and Jan 6 participants are the biggest losers this country has ever seen.

Situations aren't remotely similar. See, it's ignorance when you don't look at specifics

Ok let’s look at specifics .. you said you believed Washington to be a patriot not a trader . Here a simple answer that will clear that up without a shadow of a doubt … Did the king and their established government along with patriotic English citizens think he was a trader when it started ?

The difference between the founding fathers and the Confederacy and Jan 6 participants is that the founding fathers won.

The confederacy and Jan 6 participants are the biggest losers this country has ever seen.
Only if you accept that Jan 6 was an actual insurrection and realistic threat to our government. It was no such thing.

Does not change the definition. Only the perspective

Ok let’s look at specifics .. you said you believed Washington to be a patriot not a trader . Here a simple answer that will clear that up without a shadow of a doubt … Did the king and their established government along with patriotic English citizens think he was a trader when it started ?
Dude you really need to fix your tap to talk if you’re doing that too 😂

Reactions: 0nelilreb

100% correct on your first statement.

Disagree on them being the biggest losers the country has ever seen.

100% correct on your first statement.

Disagree on them being the biggest losers the country has ever seen.
So you agree the Jan 6 participants were attempting to overthrow the government?

So a little arson is ok as long as you don’t go around setting every house on fire ? There’s that continuum . Hi buddy good to see you
I think it is more unethical to let the other side continue to receive an unfair advantage.

VN Store

Back