The GOP National Convention

lawgator1

This is a thread for comment about the National Convention, starting Monday in Milwaukee.

Do we expect the VP nominee (to replace that traitor Pence) to be announced then? Who you got? I think its Burgman. A soft-spoken experienced hand to counter the master of bluster.

I do read that Melania is expected to appear, which is a relief as I was worried about her.

I also read that fake electors from 2020, even some criminally charged, are coming and are actually delegates. A mistake, imo, as it is easy fodder for attacking the convention as a redux of 1/6.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
This is a thread for comment about the National Convention, starting Monday in Milwaukee.

Do we expect the VP nominee (to replace that traitor Pence) to be announced then? Who you got? I think its Burgman. A soft-spoken experienced hand to counter the master of bluster.

I do read that Melania is expected to appear, which is a relief as I was worried about her.

I also read that fake electors from 2020, even some criminally charged, are coming and are actually delegates. A mistake, imo, as it is easy fodder for attacking the convention as a redux of 1/6.
I also think it will be Burgman. Great choice. And I agree about the fake electors attending.

Nobody is going to believe that. Have you considered getting some help?

They are going to have cameras shoved in their faces and if they insist Trump won in 2020 that will not help with any effort to move past it.
Nobody cares. You have all the Democrats coming out and saying Biden shouldn't be President and shouldn't be the nominee. I believe them.

You said he should be replaced. Is everyone lying now? 😂

Last edited:
They are going to have cameras shoved in their faces and if they insist Trump won in 2020 that will not help with any effort to move past it.
Yes, I agree with you. Poor optics for Trump. Won't help with the undecideds at all.

if the fake electors are actual electors now shouldn't they be there? I get the point about the optics but as actual electors it seems they should be at the convention

of the floated names Burgum would be my choice. Gabbard would be an interesting wild card. Rubio adds some Washington experience and possible appeal to Latinos to the ticket but the double Florida thing seems like a barrier.

Nobody cares. You have all the Democrats coming out and saying Biden shouldn't be President and shouldn't be the nominee. I believe them.

You said he should be replaced. Is everyone lying now? 😂
I mean, it’s American politics. So yes, everyone is lying.

Reactions: tbh
I mean, it’s American politics. So yes, everyone is lying.
Yeah. But if they are telling everyone not to support and vote for their own candidate.... why shouldn't everyone believe them?

The worst sales pitch in the history of the world. "Don't buy our product." Okay.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
if the fake electors are actual electors now shouldn't they be there? I get the point about the optics but as actual electors it seems they should be at the convention

of the floated names Burgum would be my choice. Gabbard would be an interesting wild card. Rubio adds some Washington experience and possible appeal to Latinos to the ticket but the double Florida thing seems like a barrier.

I just think he needs a female or minority or ideally someone that checks both boxes. It's crap that politics has came to that but it has.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
JD Vance will be the VP. Burgham is too boring, but will make a great Secretary of Energy. I think Rubio has a big future in the party but this year belongs to the populists, Trump and Vance.

They just won't show up at the polls.

At the end of the day, they'll have to have a plan i.e. Detroit/Georgia 2am blitz or similar. The numbers are not even close this time and that was pre-debate.

For someone who "doesnt have a side", you are 100% to that side.

By the way, Trump lost GA, MI, and AZ because he underperformed in red suburban districts, not because of what happened in Phoenix proper, ATL, or Detroit.

2016 Trump got 29.3% of vote in Wayne County MI and got 30.3% in 2020. Where did he lose MI? If you want to guess red led suburban counties, you are correct. Same thing happened in GA. Hint, he lost GA due to underpeformance in red led suburban and exurban counties.

Those are the facts, not the spin that you get from ZeroHedge or Catturd...

For someone who "doesnt have a side", you are 100% to that side.

By the way, Trump lost GA, MI, and AZ because he underperformed in red suburban districts, not because of what happened in Phoenix proper, ATL, or Detroit.

2016 Trump got 29.3% of vote in Wayne County MI and got 30.3% in 2020. Where did he lose MI? If you want to guess red led suburban counties, you are correct. Same thing happened in GA. Hint, he lost GA due to underpeformance in red led suburban and exurban counties.

Those are the facts, not the spin that you get from ZeroHedge or Catturd...
I said I don't vote. Not sure if I'm on a side.... depends on the conversation.

Right, which is why when I started spot checking the voter rolls in Michigan all the dead non-Michigan voters pinged. Most of the people I checked not only were they dead, I couldn't find evidence they even lived in Michigan. All the ones I pinged on died in other places..... some of them decades before the election.

Detroit going BRRRRR or similar plan. You don't do the whole Russian Gate **** without wanting to go all the way with it.

Let me get this right, the Dems, various foreign agents including foreign governments, election candidates, elected officials, FBI agents, AGs, etc came up with a scam to trick the American people into believing Presidential candidate and sitting President was a foreign agent... nobody is in jail and somehow you think its above them?

Last edited:
I said I don't vote.

Right, which is why when I started spot checking the voter rolls in Michigan all the dead non-Michigan voters pinged.

Detroit going BRRRRR or similar plan. You don't do the whole Russian Gate **** without wanting to go all the way with it.

Except actual voting numbers dont support that.

Trump outperformed McCain and Romney by 4-6% in Wayne. Your BRRRR comment is a sore loser comment who has no other retort if Catturd or KommunityKollegeKirk doesnt give him a talking point...

Except actual voting numbers dont support that.

Trump outperformed McCain and Romney by 4-6% in Wayne. Your BRRRR comment is a sore loser comment who has no other retort if Catturd or KommunityKollegeKirk doesnt give him a talking point...

No it doesn't 10s of thousand people voted that were dead bro. The numbers could have been much worse. They;re still trying to get all these dead people off the rolls. LOL

Not true bro.

You're going to tell me something isn't true that I actually verified myself? With data straight from SoS of MI?

GTFO

Next you're going to tell me all that Russia Gate **** was true. Its all a lie. Hillary Clinton in public and on TV told the American people she not only was putting government assets in here house but she also destroyed evidence.... no charges.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back