The GOP National Convention

Then Gabbard it is!

(She'd also wipe the floor with Harris in a debate).
So you want a VP who wants a common rifle weapons ban, is against Nuclear Power, is pro green new deal, pro free college for anyone coming from a household with less than $125k, and pro universal healthcare?

Reactions: tbh
You're going to tell me something isn't true that I actually verified myself? With data straight from SoS of MI?

GTFO

Next you're going to tell me all that Russia Gate **** was true. Its all a lie. Hillary Clinton in public and on TV told the American people she not only was putting government assets in here house but she also destroyed evidence.... no charges.

You are a hack that is being exposed. You made the accusation, you have to provide the proof that the state was wrong in certifying and the independent election Auditor missed it.

Further attempts to deflect are noted since you have no substance...

You are a hack that is being exposed. You made the accusation, you have to provide the proof that the state was wrong in certifying and the independent election Auditor missed it.

Further attempts to deflect are noted since you have no substance...

I verified, the SoS of MI stopped providing the data to the public, as anyone from the public could verify..... about 3-4 days after the election everyone was locked out.

I spotted checked 100 or so from the first 10s thousand batches, they all pinged. They were all dead and most of them quite a long time, also I think most of the ones I check didn't appear to have lived in Michigan ever, although that one would be hard to verify. Not only couldyou see the person was on the rolls but they also showed they had voted before the election date, and even had their request for absentee ballot.

It was purely the SOS's own data, which is why they removed access.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

Next up, the Russia Gate was a figment of my imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
I verified, the SoS of MI stopped providing the data to the public, as anyone from the public could verify..... about 3-4 days after the election everyone was locked out.

I spotted checked 100 or so from the first 10s thousand batches, they all pinged. They were all dead and most of them quite a long time, also I think most of the ones I check didn't appear to have lived in Michigan ever, although that one would be hard to verify. Not only couldyou see the person was on the rolls but they also showed they had voted before the election date, and even had their request for absentee ballot.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

Next up, the Russia Gate was a figment of my imagination.

Blah, blah, blah. Nothing substantiated.

Face it, your guy lost. You bought his lies like a simple minded fool because he is so insecure. Facts are he lost because normally reliable R suburban voters abandoned him in record numbers....

Face it, your guy lost. You bought his lies like a simple minded fool because he is so insecure. Facts are he lost because normally reliable R suburban voters abandoned him in record numbers....

I don't have a guy. LOL

I don't have to believe anyone's lie, I don't even know what lie you are talking about. As far as Michigan, I verified from SoS's own data. That's not my problem. Its not my problem you don't want to believe me, I'm fine with that. LoL But if you're going to tell me I didn't verify it myself, well you can kiss my ass.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Prove it. Last week @Orangeburst provided proof that an unrelated post of mine was wrong and I edited it.

Either prove it or continue to live in sore loser la-la land..

Save yourself the energy and put him on ignore, as did I.

Prove it. Last week @Orangeburst provided proof that an unrelated post of mine was wrong and I edited it.

Either prove it or continue to live in sore loser la-la land..

I don't have the data to prove anything. You can go and check with the SOS of MI but they have probably destroyed most it by now. This isn't a court of law bro.

All I can say is what I did. I didn't check all the names, I only spot checked about 100 out of the first batch or two. You can believe whatever you want to believe but those people did request absentee ballots and did vote by the SOS own data at that time.

All the ones I spot checked pinged, THE END.

I don't have the data to prove anything. You can go and check with the SOS of MI but they have probably destroyed most it by now. This isn't a court of law bro.

All I can say is what I did. I didn't check all the names, I only spot checked about 100 out of the first batch or two. You can believe whatever you want to believe but those people did request absentee ballot and did vote by the SOS own data at that time.

All the ones I spot checked pinged, THE END.

You did a lot of research, post all of his talking points, and defend him 100% of the time for someone who isnt your guy. Even a dog isnt that loyal....

You did a lot of research, post all of his talking points, and defend him 100% of the time for someone who isnt your guy. Even a dog isnt that loyal....

Actually, if you read my posts very closely you will see I'm not on anyone's side. I don't vote, you can choose what to believe.

I would say I use to really not like Trump during the "you're fired days", now he has kind of grown on me. I would say this, Trump only exists because this country is so long gone. Which is why I don't vote, the country is toast.

LG is a liberal Democrat. I dont agree with his politics but I dont dislike him. I know where he stands on issues.

Now his choice of football teams on the other hand says a lot about him as a person...

For record I have no issues with you saying you don't believe me, I am completely fine with that. I can only tell you what I did. The issue with the voter rolls were ones that couldn't be explained. The way the data was in their system couldn't be written off as accidents, there were multiple data points which could be verified. I was looking up the people on find a grave, it really wasn't a hard or mysterious process.... hence, access to the data was removed within a few days.

Did Trump actually win or lose, I don't know.... but I can say I verified data from MI's SOS own data that showed lots of dead people voting. They tried to explain it as... it was a bad list. But the list was immaterial, as all of it was being verified from the SOS's own data on their website.

People can believe whatever they want to believe. I am fine with that as well.

VN Store

Back