The GOP National Convention

For someone who "doesnt have a side", you are 100% to that side.

By the way, Trump lost GA, MI, and AZ because he underperformed in red suburban districts, not because of what happened in Phoenix proper, ATL, or Detroit.

2016 Trump got 29.3% of vote in Wayne County MI and got 30.3% in 2020. Where did he lose MI? If you want to guess red led suburban counties, you are correct. Same thing happened in GA. Hint, he lost GA due to underpeformance in red led suburban and exurban counties.

Those are the facts, not the spin that you get from ZeroHedge or Catturd...

He is too right wing for MAGA. That is his issue. Ras and SIU-LSU are extreme right-wing (or far right) based on their posts. The reason they are pro-Putin is that Putin (and Russian Culture in general) are considered to the Right at the moment.

He is too right wing for MAGA. That is his issue. Ras and SIU-LSU are extreme right-wing (or far right) based on their posts. The reason they are pro-Putin is that Putin (and Russian Culture in general) are considered to the Right at the moment.
HuH.

I don't think you have a clue as to who I am. All the name calling for no reason isn't helping your cause.

I usually just state the obvious, the obvious isn't my fault.

LG is a liberal Democrat. I dont agree with his politics but I dont dislike him. I know where he stands on issues.

Now his choice of football teams on the other hand says a lot about him as a person...

I don't agree with lawgator or luthervol's views but both are definitely NOT Trolls and will engage in sold, constructive discussions with you. I definitely respect both of them despite their political leanings.

Unfortunately, our country has gotten so divided that it comes down to values which determine your party more than how the party performs in office. There are more than just political platforms that divided the left and right, there are very much cultural beliefs and values in the division. You really can't call someone stupid for supporting either side because it really comes down to values.

HuH.

I don't think you have a clue as to who I am. All the name calling for no reason isn't helping your cause.

You literally sound like you are in the Timothy McVeigh crowd that believes the government is evil and you need to bomb them. Perhaps you come off not wrong. You also believe Russia is 100% right for invading the Ukraine and hate the USA.

I actually see some of the logic in your posts but I believe in moderation.

I don't agree with lawgator or luthervol's views but both are definitely NOT Trolls and will engage in sold, constructive discussions with you. I definitely respect both of them despite their political leanings.

Unfortunately, our country has gotten so divided that it comes down to values which determine your party more than how the party performs in office. There are more than just political platforms that divided the left and right, there are very much cultural beliefs and values in the division. You really can't call someone stupid for supporting either side because it really comes down to values.

I would say Luther is most probably in his last quarter so I give him a break. LG blocked me because he knew what I said about him was the Truth.

You literally sound like you are in the Timothy McVeigh crowd that believes the government is evil and you need to bomb them. Perhaps you come off not wrong. You also believe Russia is 100% right for invading the Ukraine and hate the USA.

I actually see some of the logic in your posts but I believe in moderation.

There is a place for government, heck, I was employed by the government. Hence, some of the raw obvious insights that things aren't as simple as the TV would like it.

You also believe Russia is 100% right for invading the Ukraine and hate the USA.

What I said about the invasion is more like obvious observation. Russia warned everyone for 25+ years of what was going to happen if things continue. The U.S. military warned Congress in the 90s not to go down this path, see Congressional Record. The U.S. disregarded it all... went forward anyway.

At this point its meaningless though. Russia is going to have to do what they have to do, but I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision. Life sucks.

I can't say I hate the u.S., I wish better for it... unfortunately I think its all way too late for that. Hopefully the U.S. lasts the rest of my nature life, but at some point its not going to be pretty, imo.

All I see is very unhappy people. <-----

All of this is pure entertainment at this point for me, hopefully that isn't belittling our conversation though.

Interestingly, people I speak to of late, from both Dem and GOP, all say the same thing:

"I am socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. Don't care who you marry, but we need to cut spending."

Or words to that effect.

If someone ran as a social liberal but a fiscal conservative, I think they could mount a serious third party challenge.

Your opinion of LG is the "Truth"? That you spelled it with a capital T is even 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He headed out of dodge. He literally was just making **** up about caring about stuff. Heck, he's all of sudden worried about Trump's wife and the GOP. LOL

I never said what I was saying was the Truth, I only pointed out his obvious statements.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Interestingly, people I speak to of late, from both Dem and GOP, all say the same thing:

"I am socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. Don't care who you marry, but we need to cut spending."

Or words to that effect.

If someone ran as a social liberal but a fiscal conservative, I think they could mount a serious third party challenge.

I wouldn't vote for a social liberal. I would vote for a social apathetic though. Since you cannot trust a liberal to not shove things down your throat anyone identifying as such will do so eventually.

He headed out of dodge. He literally was just making **** up about caring about stuff. Heck, he's all of sudden worried about Trump's wife and the GOP. LOL
The Melania post was unnecessary. I made my feelings clear in a post. There are a number of posters in all these more frequented forums that I have no respect for, but have never put anyone on ignore. I don't think I have anyway. I enjoy seeing the diverse characters' opinions. It's not just Republicans and Democrats. Lots of factions in each party. Only the fringes get talked about.I know lots of people personally that would be difficult to know which party they lean to without asking. Often surprised when or if I find out. Most sane, educated, informed and seasoned adults don't discuss politics in social settings, face-to-face.

I wouldn't vote for a social liberal. I would vote for a social apathetic though. Since you cannot trust a liberal to not shove things down your throat anyone identifying as such will do so eventually.

He wants who they tell him he wants.

He doesn't care about all this Russia Gate stuff, completely made up BS with all the people he is supporting plus government employees and agents, lawfare, etc. He doesn't care if they are doing the same thing to Slow Joe either. Heck, I don't care for Slow Joe.... and I don't like seeing this against him.

Yet, he wants to have some type of real discussion on a candidate.

Pro Putin?

That's just a dumb post

He wants who they tell him he wants.

He doesn't care about all this Russia Gate stuff, completely made up BS with all the people he is supporting plus government employees and agents, lawfare, etc. He doesn't care if they are doing the same thing to Slow Joe either. Heck, I don't care for Slow Joe.... and I don't like seeing this against him.

Yet, he wants to have some type of real discussion on a candidate.
There are no disposed documents that indicate the Russia investigation was BS. The warrants to investigate might have been illegal, but there's no tangible evidence it was "made up". The Mueller report didn't exonerate Trump. It said Trump couldn't be prosecuted, mostly because of executive privilege. It's clearly on the record that Trump boasted he would testify when the investigation started. It's on the record more than once, but every subpoena was ignored, not to necessarily testify, but to provide info. It was nowhere near the definition of a hoax. How many times did you cry "hoax" or election interference before Trump was in office?

HuH.

Are you so thin skinned that you think someone labeling you as right wing is "name calling"?

Hypersensitive responses are just like you know who. Maybe the reason you kind of like Trump is that you're a little like him? That seems to be the case with several posters here

So you want a VP who wants a common rifle weapons ban, is against Nuclear Power, is pro green new deal, pro free college for anyone coming from a household with less than $125k, and pro universal healthcare?
She has horrible positions on domestic economic policy and constitutional rights. She’s wacky.

If you believe Trump could keel over you can’t use her.

She could be leveraged with suburban women on the issue they care about though - Abortion.

She has horrible positions on domestic economic policy and constitutional rights. She’s wacky.

If you believe Trump could keel over you can’t use her.

She could be leveraged with suburban women on the issue they care about though - Abortion.
Already lost that issue. Nothing will make it ok for those females who are pro-choice. And her being number 2 won't change that as the party is clear on its stance. And she ain't even a member of the party

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back