The Great Reset

They will reset everything and give everyone digital currency. Universal basic income will be the norm. Then, if you decide to pipe up about the government, they can freeze your assets or turn off your account. They will also be able to track every purchase. Privacy is out the window that that point. The Chinese social merit system will be a global thing.
We already have digital currency called dollars. Most US dollars have been electronic for a long time. Go to your bank and wire funds to another bank. The teller doesn't load up the cash in her trunk and drive it down the street.

A form of UBI has been around for a long time. Welfare, Medicade, etc. It can be argued that social security is a form as well as many older people have drawn out much more than they ever paid in.

Do you own a debit or credit card? Your purchases are already tracked and have been since the 1960s. Banks can pull copies of cleared checks as well, so purchases have been tracked since checks were invented.

Do you own a cell phone? You willingly gave up your privacy the day you bought it. Do you have a grocery store rewards card. Same deal. People willingly give up their privacy every day, no need to take it. I'm sure you accepted some terms and conditions just to join this site.

Nobody in America is going to freeze your account for "piping up." They need you to keep working and spending to keep the tax revenue flowing and it would be nonsense to shut that down. Politicians have worked hard to perfect this system.

You're not going to see a Chinese merit system in America. Again, congress wants your tax dollars and the best way to do that is to keep people working, spending and moving around.

The "dementia" stuff began to float around after the Iran-Contra hearings and Reagan's argument that he didn't know what those guys in the basement were doing.

I believe Reagan had very limited info (if any) about what exactly was going on with Iran-Contra. I think that once GHWB was able to weasel his way on to the ticket, that opened the door for the Neocons to come in and run their operation. I think once the Iran-Contra stuff broke, only then did Reagan get a full understanding of what was really going on.

We can’t underestimate how big of an impact Ollie taking one for the team was during that time .

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
To me , he was one of the best people I’ve ever listened to at delivering a message in public , and ive listened to what I think are some great orators . I believe his speeches are the good standard for public speaking . All that being said I’ve got to give whoever wrote his speeches some mad skill points .
I think Peggy Noonan was the primary speechwriter during part of his tenure. I am pretty sure she wrote the Challenger disaster speech.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
They don't need tax revenues anymore. Haven't you been paying attention? They can just print more money.

Which is exactly why he is fighting right now with all of these state election cases.

Oh, Trump did pile up the debt... there is no argument from me that he certainly did that. I believe the difference is that trump would have defaulted on the debt. These other guys would use the debt to enslave us.

With the increased use of executive orders, there really isn't gridlock anymore.
Trump's has been working in saving face for this defeat for some time. He came into into taking about the rigged system. Roger Ailes and others have repeatedly said he never wanted this. Nobody says the stuff he does and really wants to get reelected. Inject lysol , etc. He's not that crazy. He wanted out a long time ago, he just doesn't want to look like a loser. I think he'd have dropped out the first time if they hadn't cut him from The Apprentice. He's smart, he'll find a way to monetize this and most think it'll be through a TV network.

You most certainly do need tax revenue if you want to keep the dollar as the reserve currency.

Had Trump defaulted in our debt we'd all be eating out of garbage cans right now. He's no fool, no way he'd have tried that.

I think Peggy Noonan was the primary speechwriter during part of his tenure. I am pretty sure she wrote the Challenger disaster speech.

I don’t know how she was selected , but somebody and her , should have gotten a raise . They made a great choice .

Reactions: 1972 Grad
We already have digital currency called dollars. Most US dollars have been electronic for a long time. Go to your bank and wire funds to another bank. The teller doesn't load up the cash in her trunk and drive it down the street.

No silly. I'm saying ALL digital currency. There will not be any physical coins or notes in circulation. Everything will be digital.

A form of UBI has been around for a long time. Welfare, Medicade, etc. It can be argued that social security is a form as well as many older people have drawn out much more than they ever paid in.
Further proving my point. We have gradually been moving in this direction.

Do you own a debit or credit card? Your purchases are already tracked and have been since the 1960s. Banks can pull copies of cleared checks as well, so purchases have been tracked since checks were invented.

Do you own a cell phone? You willingly gave up your privacy the day you bought it. Do you have a grocery store rewards card. Same deal. People willingly give up their privacy every day, no need to take it. I'm sure you accepted some terms and conditions just to join this site.

Everything you are saying is 100% correct. But when you go to an all digital currency, you are going above and beyond even what we have now.

Nobody in America is going to freeze your account for "piping up." They need you to keep working and spending to keep the tax revenue flowing and it would be nonsense to shut that down. Politicians have worked hard to perfect this system.

You're not going to see a Chinese merit system in America. Again, congress wants your tax dollars and the best way to do that is to keep people working, spending and moving around.

The government has shown that they don't need tax revenues. They have a printing press.

Trump's has been working in saving face for this defeat for some time. He came into into taking about the rigged system. Roger Ailes and others have repeatedly said he never wanted this. Nobody says the stuff he does and really wants to get reelected. Inject lysol , etc. He's not that crazy. He wanted out a long time ago, he just doesn't want to look like a loser. I think he'd have dropped out the first time if they hadn't cut him from The Apprentice. He's smart, he'll find a way to monetize this and most think it'll be through a TV network.
Show me the link where he said inject Lysol.

You most certainly do need tax revenue if you want to keep the dollar as the reserve currency.
That's just it, genius. Why do you think they are calling it a "reset"? They are moving towards a global currency.

Had Trump defaulted in our debt we'd all be eating out of garbage cans right now. He's no fool, no way he'd have tried that.

A global default would liberate not just the US, but also Western Europe and Japan form all of the debt that they have printed up and would liberate the debtor nations of the countries because now they are not shackled with odious debt.

The only "losers" in all of this will be China and maybe Russia.

Reactions: tbwhhs
No silly. I'm saying ALL digital currency. There will not be any physical coins or notes in circulation. Everything will be digital.

Further proving my point. We have gradually been moving in this direction.

Everything you are saying is 100% correct. But when you go to an all digital currency, you are going above and beyond even what we have now.

The government has shown that they don't need tax revenues. They have a printing press.
You can't print indefinitely without revenues. See Germany pre WWII. You also undermine your ability to borrow without revenue.

How long do you think all this will take? I'll made a side bet with you.

Show me the link where he said inject Lysol.

That's just it, genius. Why do you think they are calling it a "reset"? They are moving towards a global currency.

A global default would liberate not just the US, but also Western Europe and Japan form all of the debt that they have printed up and would liberate the debtor nations of the countries because now they are not shackled with odious debt.

The only "losers" in all of this will be China and maybe Russia.

And Bingo was his name O . Nailed it ( IMO)

I'm taking bets, just let me know when you guys think all this will be completed. I'll let you pick the time frame.

If I have to get Mr. Yang to send digi-dollars to your merit account I'll double the payout

Damn we have some weirdo scared whiny bytches in here. None of this fantasy stuff will happen.

And its Conservatives who throw people into camps.

Liberals liberate the oppressed.

I doubt that Biden is able to pronounce “confiscatory taxes”.
I bet he can pronounce Yosemite, Thailand, China, Nevada, Tanzania, Orion, Second Corinthians and industry.

We know Trump can't.

Biden also doesn't make up words like hydrosonic and premedication.

You can't print indefinitely without revenues. See Germany pre WWII. You also undermine your ability to borrow without revenue.

How long do you think all this will take? I'll made a side bet with you.
I know this. The fiat experiment we are under right now is bout to run its course.

The reset will replace it.

Just like this system, this reset will not last forever.

I'm taking bets, just let me know when you guys think all this will be completed. I'll let you pick the time frame.

If I have to get Mr. Yang to send digi-dollars to your merit account I'll double the payout
In reality, it should have been in 2008. But they managed to stretch things out another decade with ZIRP, NIRP, quantitative easing, stimulus checks/universal basic income and now worldwide global lockdowns.

Nice. I read that someone on here the other day was talking about Reagan's dementia in his 2nd term. This video is at the end of his second term. He sounds perfectly lucid to me.
You are comparing him to DopeyJoe.

He didn't say to inject lysol... but you knew that.

Interesting though that libtards trashed him for talking about light therapy, and as it turns out......

Damn we have some weirdo scared whiny bytches in here. None of this fantasy stuff will happen.

And its Conservatives who throw people into camps.

Liberals liberate the oppressed.

There are plenty of people in NY, MI, and CA that want to be liberated from these COVID lockdowns.

Have you heard a number of the global ruling elites refer to “the great reset”? It’s being promoted through groups like the World Economic Forum. People like John Kerry as linked below are very excited about it. Trudeau explains that COVID is giving them an opportunity to remake global economic systems to their liking. The president of the European council is excited that in partnership with Joe Biden they’ll begin to rewrite the rule book on our new “digital economy and society”. And as John Kerry mentions, it will help to prevent populist uprisings like Brexit and Donald Trump. Disgusting Trump voters getting in the way with John Kerry’s global utopian state!

Let no crisis go to waste!

Not sure why they didn’t add the video to YouTube but you can watch it on their website below
The Great Reset: Building Future Resilience to Global Risks

This has some links to Agenda 21 and helped me understand what is really going on right now.

https://www.gracevanberkum.com/post/we-are-being-played-please-read

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back