The Hunter Biden Thread

I am all for it. Hell, if he's got the goods... pay him some serious cash and give him the medal of freedom to snitch.
Absolutely. Start a trend. Get rid of all the bums. I'd start with Epstein's evidence and clean house. I'd bet good money it would rid the country of high level douchebags on both sides.

Watch: Joe will pardon Hunter after he loses the election before Trump's inauguration.
I used to think that but now I don't think so because Hunter will not get any jail time for this. It's not worth the pardon. Having said that, I do think Biden will pardon Hunter for his more serious cases still to come

I used to think that but now I don't think so because Hunter will not get any jail time for this. It's not worth the pardon. Having said that, I do think Biden will pardon Hunter for his more serious cases still to come
I don't think he can pardon Hunter for crimes that he has committed that he hasn't been found guilty of before the end of Biden's term. The most serious crimes aren't even being prosecuted yet.

Interesting responses from the MAGA faithful thus far.

Trump is convicted and it's all about lawfare and a flawed justice system.
Hunter Biden is convicted and it is now "well now will they prosecute him for what he really did??"

Some of you guys need to back out of those Sean Hannity/Alex Jones/Steve Bannon rabbit holes and catch a sniff of reality.

How cool would it be if in Trump's first 100 days he let Hunter out on time served?

Reactions: whodeycin85
I don't think he can pardon Hunter for crimes that he has committed that he hasn't been found guilty of before the end of Biden's term. The most serious crimes aren't even being prosecuted yet.
I agree 100%. That could prove to be problematic for Hunter

Why is it that the right never seems to know when they are being played? This is a big win for the left. They are going to spend the entire news cycle saying that they care about the rule law and that no one is above it. I'm betting on a big bounce for pops.

Why is it that the right never seems to know when they are being played? This is a big win for the left. They are going to spend the entire news cycle saying that they care about the rule law and that no one is above it. I'm betting on a big bounce for pops.

Lmfao.

“Why are you voting for Joe?”

“Because his son was convicted”

I doubt enough undecided voters care

Pops probably gonna bounce on his cranium

Ford preemptively pardoned Nixon for any possible crimes

Reactions: Gandalf
The bigger story is that Hunter's laptop was once again verified as authentic and during the trial the FBi said it wasn't altered. Will there be consequences for the lies the media and supposed intelligence officials spread to interfere in the 2020 election?
Classic case of media manipulation

Seems with Fox being sued by Dominion…those news outlets and 51 intel officers that signed off should be held accountable for lying to the American people.

Do you think for one second that Trump & Co. have not ordered the FBI or US intelligence to try to authenticate the emails?

And, do you think for one second that if they were authentic they'd be sitting on that result?

Please. You Trumpsters are so desperately gullible that its disgusting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/14/hunter-bidens-alleged-laptop-an-explainer/
BUMP from 2020 when the laptop story broke!
You know, just because the FBI verified in court that the laptop was real or authentic as you put it in 2020 and not altered..............
1)Yes Trump probably tried to get the FBI to authenticate.
2) Yes the FBI knew they were real and sat on it. Worse than that 51 former intelligent officers lied about it to interfere in the 2020 election.
3)Which side fell for the fake news and is gullible?

VN Store

Back