The Impeachment Thread

Which has nothing to do with what going on....The US wasnt investigating Bidens kid...sweet baby jesus.

Orly?

If the "U.S. wasn't investigating Biden's kid", the next logical question is - why was the request made to investigate Hunter then? Why would Barr(?) and Giuliani be dispatched to Ukraine? Who paid for the trips to Spain?

Lucy got some splainin' to do.

Orly?

If the "U.S. wasn't investigating Biden's kid", the next logical question is - why was the request made to investigate Hunter then? Why would Barr(?) and Giuliani be dispatched to Ukraine? Who paid for the trips to Spain?

Lucy got some splainin' to do.
Lol. No one was investigating him. Youre confusing your dreams with reality.

Well, now we know the final GOP playbook in a last ditch, and doomed, effort to save this sinking presidency: the ends justified the means.

Are you sure you are looking at the right playbook and didn’t get them mixed up again ? That sounds like the lefts playbook everyday on social media and MSM with the ends justifying the means . Whatever it takes to get Trump out of office .

Appointment of an independent counsel would be handled by DOJ, after Barr recused, which he would have no choice but to do at this point. Seems inconsistent to express gleeful malevolence over the prospect of being able to select the investigator and then act like it’s unjustified for anybody to see it as a sham. Maybe I’m misinterpreting that.

Regardless you’re both tacitly acknowledging and glossing over my original point: there is an established, appropriate procedure that would have been justified by the “but joe Biden” defense. That’s not what happened.
You are misinterpreting that rocky. I was just pointing out that the left will use that as the basis of claiming a stooge appointment if they don’t like the results.

I have no issue with Barr recusing on choice of IC. In fact I would expect Barr to consult with ethics, I would expect they recommend he recuse, and I think he would follow their advice.

I’m not glossing over your point. I just expect the left to fight an IC tooth and nail because it would be the end of his presidential bid. I don’t have an issue at all with your IC recommendation.

What is so funny Mick? I do not know and I have a degree in Political Science. You see, it was some time back, and I have moved on with my life rather then remembering what I learned which has been irrelevant to my life.

Trumpers, riddle me this: If you don't impeach for this behavior, aren't you just inviting Trump to solicit election interference from foreign actors AND permit him to use US taxpayer aid as a carrot to get interference that helps him personally. I thought you folks were all about draining the swamp. Doesn't swamp drainage require impeachment here?

When you say Impeach for this , impeach for what ? What the liberal narrative says happened ? Aren’t you getting that big tax laden liberal cart before the poor old donkey again ?

I have no idea what's true and what's not anymore. One side believes one set of "facts", and the other believes another set of "facts", and I'm not sure what is really and truly fact. This is what political theater has brought us. I don't trust any of those bastards.

When you say Impeach for this , impeach for what ? What the liberal narrative says happened ? Aren’t you getting that big tax laden liberal cart before the poor old donkey again ?
I think they believe Trump ordered Ukraine to investigate a Biden to derail his campaign because apparently Biden isnt doing it well enough on his own

Reactions: Obsessed
I have no idea what's true and what's not anymore. One side believes one set of "facts", and the other believes another set of "facts", and I'm not sure what is really and truly fact. This is what political theater has brought us. I don't trust any of those bastards.
+1

1) The whole impeachment process is going to be ridiculous and worthless.

2) Trump has no business being POTUS but Democrats are failing at providing a sane alternative.

I think they believe Trump ordered Ukraine to investigate a Biden to derail his campaign because apparently Biden isnt doing it well enough on his own

They also believed Mueller was the man that was going to get Trump impeached before the report came out because they were so sure .

VN Store

Back