The Impeachment Thread

I think the FISA report will unravel this whole charade. If Giuliani has further corroborating evidence, Trump could just say he is actually just protecting election integrity.

Trump. Was acting to protect election integrity?

Literally the dumbest and funniest thing I have read this decade.

Reactions: tvolsfan

I knew you would discount and laugh...which means it is more probable than any of your predictions. I can literally take anything you predict and choose the opposite and be very successful.

From my readings on Twitter under the hashtags this is a one day story for most people..they are bored out of their minds already with the hearing today..it's not interesting like a blue dress
Yeah I have noticed no one at all seems interested besides diehard dems and diehard repubs

Reactions: VolnJC
I knew you would discount and laugh...which means it is more probable than any of your predictions. I can literally take anything you predict and choose the opposite and be very successful.

I seem to be batting a thousand on this issue. Not that it was really hard to see something like this coming.

From my readings on Twitter under the hashtags this is a one day story for most people..they are bored out of their minds already with the hearing today..it's not interesting like a blue dress

You are in more denial than Trump is about this, and that's saying a lot. He has no clue as to the seriousness of what he has done.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I seem to be batting a thousand on this issue. Not that it was really hard to see something like this coming.

Batting a thousand? You are on a different ball field my friend.
Trump was asking about interference in the 2016 election. If the Durham evidence turns out that there was, he will be vindicated. Book it.

Reactions: Obsessed
You are in more denial than Trump is about this, and that's saying a lot. He has no clue as to the seriousness of what he has done.
No denial at all just reading the hashtag on my timeline...ppl are far more interested in the Big Brother finale controversy and the Egg unmasking on that silly singing show

Reactions: Orangeburst

That's because Trump admitted it and it was public record.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MontyPython
So Trump will be impeached by the House. That's pretty much ensured now. Will the Senate convict? Unlikely, and frankly, there's part of me that hopes not. I'd rather see him voted out of office, then make outrageous claims about how it was all rigged. You gotta admit, he's a one-man, nonstop amusement machine.

download (5).jpg

So Trump will be impeached by the House. That's pretty much ensured now. Will the Senate convict? Unlikely, and frankly, there's part of me that hopes not. I'd rather see him voted out of office, then make outrageous claims about how it was all rigged. You gotta admit, he's a one-man, nonstop amusement machine.

View attachment 227682
I hope you’re right and the House does impeach! That will be the best campaign surge the GOP can hope for to recapture swing districts and retake the House! Woohoo!

You apparently don't read your own posts.

View attachment 227682
No, just the straw that stirs the drink.

VN Store

Back