The Impeachment Thread

Doesn't matter. His complaints were objectively proven to be credible and urgent by the IG. He could have posters of Trump with gunshots or on fire on his wall. Irrelevant because what he complained about is true.
Maybe so. Time will tell whether it rises to the level of impeachment in the long run. I have my doubts, kind of with Tulsi in this regard. But keep hope alive LG, maybe YGHN.

However, the fact that this "whistle blower" only has second hand knowledge and some of his "facts" don't appear to line up with real time history/facts can be problematic. Even if you are certain of your position, you know what can happen when lawyers get involved. J/K not J/K.

But back to the thought of him/her possibly being a Biden supporter, (possible because part of previous administration), that he/she "spilled the beans" may just take Biden out of the running kind of cracks me up, a little, because of the irony involved.

iu

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
See? SEE?! You libs fell for it again. The MacDonalds cover is smoke screen he’s always been a Burger King guy! Bwahahaha!!
Drats, I've been fooled by the Deep State yet again. When will I ever learn to just listen to long haired dude that hangs out in his mom's basement?

Trump is not wiggling out of this one. No amount of delay, whataboutism, or look over here, not over there, can save him from his own ego, street level criminality, and stupidity. He is cooked.

He is out, and some of his staffers likely going to prison, absent plea agreements to give up Rudy and Barr.
If you haven't learned by now, and you should have, no one is going to prison over this.

This won't end well for the Dems. Congressional approval ratings and confidence of the American people is at historic lows. Without that, they will weave their own handbasket to ride in, and this process will be lethal to them. Win, lose, or draw, this will kill them in the next round of elections. Anyone running on an independent ticket may very well start a trend to unseat either party.

Reactions: AirVol and FLVOL_79
Most of them have the good sense not to do what Trump has done. And then, God forbid it does happen, to have rats scurrying around trying to hide it.
It's not that. It's going to be living under a microscope. Worst than we've seen before.

VN Store

Back