The Impeachment Thread

He said that months ago, prior to this latest "YGHN".

Doesn't matter when he said it. McConnell can only do so much, and is only willing to do so much, to save him this time. He has embarrassed the country and the GOP too many times.

Doesn't matter when he said it. McConnell can only do so much, and is only willing to do so much, to save him this time. He has embarrassed the country and the GOP too many times.
Geez, LG, you need some meds. You certainly have all the indications of a manic depressive. Your highs are giddy and your lows are borderline suicidal. You just may have Lucy pull that football away from you at the last second again. Prepare for it, Charlie Brown.

It really is sort of sad to watch liberals do this.l to themselves.

The phone call was collusion. It was the exact thing he skated on from the Mueller report. It was bad enough, by itself.

But they have to blow it up and graft on all these unnecessary elements. In doing so, they add unnecessary elements to the crime, and give Trump a toe hold for a defense.

Incompetent.

Reactions: 37L1

You have that backwards as usual.....The idiot Dems are the ones who are an embarrassment to the country fool.

The phone call was collusion. It was the exact thing he skated on from the Mueller report. It was bad enough, by itself.

But they have to blow it up and graft on all these unnecessary elements. In doing so, they add unnecessary elements to the crime, and give Trump a toe hold for a defense.

Incompetent.
If we elect Warren can I have 25% of your take home pay before she gets it and re-distributes it to the "needy"?

If we elect Warren can I have 25% of your take home pay before she gets it and re-distributes it to the "needy"?
No, but as a consolation, if she wins, I’ll set up one of those digital picture frames and have it scroll all the Trumpist anguish from this forum.

It’ll make me feel better to be reminded that at least you idiots who kept supporting him are suffering, too.

Incompetent.
They just can't help themselves, they just can't.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back