The Impeachment Thread

Not necessary? Heck, the other witnesses didn’t even know who is who? When you get that this one said this, and that one heard it from this one, and the other one heard it from this other one. Where did the whistleblowers hear that from? Or hear it from whom? So, the whistleblowers heard it from, seen it from, or never mind. HECK, we DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THE WHISTLEBLOWERS ARE? Even Jim Jordan is confused.

Maybe the whistle blower is simply pigment from Schiff's pen. Maybe there is no whistle blower at all. I suppose that would fit right in with something like "you have to convict to know who brought charges."

Which leading opponent? I thought this was about Biden but he wasn’t even a candidate then so how could he be an opponent or political rival?

Apparently because polls showed Biden ahead of Trump ... if Biden was a candidate. Dim or MSM sponsored pools would likely have showed a local pedophile ahead of Trump if he were running against Trump. So apparently it all goes back to polls and fantasies that Biden was Trump's rival.

Apparently because polls showed Biden ahead of Trump ... if Biden was a candidate. Dim or MSM sponsored pools would likely have showed a local pedophile ahead of Trump if he were running against Trump. So apparently it all goes back to polls and fantasies that Biden was Trump's rival.
Then and now, the democrats still don't have a candidate that can beat trump at the ballet box.

Reactions: AM64
ask yourself objectively if this had been Obama if you be beating the drum this hard.

The Obama quote about having "more flexibility after the election" was virtually the same as offering a bribe. In other words he could repay them either for simply not making it difficult for him or by inviting overt Russian interference on his behalf. That didn't disturb Obama fans in the least.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
you are right so when is Schiff running ? I’d actually love to watch him and Trump in a debate . It would be pure entertainment.

One would sound like a Shakespeare soliloquy; the other like a spoiled, barely verbal toddler with a dirty diaper up three hours past his bedtime.

Sounds terrible, but I haven't been following this at all. It was cemented late last year that Democrats in the house would impeach, and the GOP in the Senate would acquit. I'm not entirely sure why everyone is still arguing about it.

Reactions: AM64 and MWR

VN Store

Back