The Impeachment Thread

Honestly, given how much evidence the Dems withheld and how everything was just destroyed today there’s no reason this charade should continue. Just end this. If witnesses get called that’s fine as it will only hurt the Dems even more and may open up some things the Dems don’t want open. But if I were voting I’d say no witnesses. This case never should’ve been brought to the Senate and this shouldn’t go any further.
I do agree, end it now. This should only be allowed one time during his presidency. This is crazy how they’re talking about if he wins in 2020, that they’re going to do it again. The only way to defeat them is two ways: 1. At the ballot box 2. We take it into our own hands and march and arrest all demos, and then have elections again.

Reactions: vols40 and AM64
I do agree, end it now. This should only be allowed one time during his presidency. This is crazy how they’re talking about if he wins in 2020, that they’re going to do it again. The only way to defeat them is two ways: 1. At the ballot box 2. We take it into our own hands and march and arrest all demos, and then have elections again.
Win back the House, end the impeachment charade.

R E D .................Remove Every Democrat :):):)
Red is the way to go. How can Cali, New York, and Illinois get rid of all of these people. How stupid are these voters that put them in anyways? They need to step up in their districts, and the republican voters need to outnumber them in groves.

Win back the House, end the impeachment charade.
The only way to do that is for these states that have democrat runners, is for somehow, in their districts is to outnumber them in votes. Like Pelosi, I don’t know if their is enough Trump supporters in that district to vote her out. Maxine, AOC, and others. It would seem that more Trump supporters are going to have to step up and vote republicans in these areas.

I feel the most important thing about this is the level with which Schift worked with Eric C. Eric C should be prosecuted for this ad a deterrent for future hacks. If you are going to put the country through something like this it had definitely better be on the up. And to the extent Schift was in on facilitating this should be held accountable.

Trump being new to politics made one huge blunder when he was elected. He did not do a clean sweep when he took office, and the leftover filth from the previous administration has worked against him since. Obama actually gets a higher mark for political savvy ... otherwise know as cronyism and for leaving a political insurgency behind.

Not a problem for me ... it washed out the song stuck in my head with something a lot better thanks to you and SCV.
It was A Ha, wasn't it?

Take on meeeeeeeee......
Tale me ooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!
I'll be goooonnnnnneeeee....

In a day or
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump solicited Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden or they won't get their money. Crime

You are the only one bringing up the hate talk.

Anyone with a warm brain knows who the sheep are in this scenario and it's Trump supporters.

giphy.gif

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
The only way to do that is for these states that have democrat runners, is for somehow, in their districts is to outnumber them in votes. Like Pelosi, I don’t know if their is enough Trump supporters in that district to vote her out. Maxine, AOC, and others. It would seem that more Trump supporters are going to have to step up and vote republicans in these areas.
The GOP needs to strategically evaluate the districts they can win, those they can flip and get really qualified and able candidates to run. Then they need to use their resources to fund them and the President needs to campaign with them to get the vote out. There are some that would be a waste of time to devote much effort to as the results would be a foregone conclusion based upon the makeup of the electorate in those districts. There is enough out there to win a majority back if they put forth the proper effort to do so.

Reactions: AM64
The GOP needs to strategically evaluate the districts they can win, those they can flip and get really qualified and able candidates to run. Then they need to use their resources to fund them and the President needs to campaign with them to get the vote out. There are some that would be a waste of time to devote much effort to as the results would be a foregone conclusion based upon the makeup of the electorate in those districts. There is enough out there to win a majority back if they put forth the proper effort to do so.
Yea, like AOC’s district, Omar district, Pelosi’s district and more. They need to change these districts.

That is Lt Col. Vindman to you! How was this f*cker ever be allowed to stay in the military long enough to become a Lt Col.? From the looks of him and what I have read about him, they should have mustered him out a long time ago.

I generally give anyone in the military a pass ... or at least a wide berth, but there are certainly many senior officers who have padded their credentials. I met a Navy doc with a Bronze Star and Legion of Merit among others - both self promoting and without a real hint of valor. Many medals are simply added as end of tour awards - largely as written by the recipient. There's apparently a lot more career inflation on military chests these days.

The Purple Heart (like the one that Vindman wears) covers a lot of ground from mortal injury to not much more than a scratch or dent, so who knows how serious his is. The important thing is that the Purple Heart buys access to continuing benefits ... the exchange and commissary were just added, so it has added value. When I was at Walter Reed/Bethesda a few years ago, the rows of amputees broke my heart; it's a shame to see their Purple Hearts receive the same respect as someone with an injury as serious as one any of the rest of us might get doing a home project.

My Army time was long ago - while the uniforms were green. Perhaps someone like hog can address the discrepancy between Vindman's shoulder tab color and the crossed rifles on his lapel. It seemed strange to me, but perhaps one is combat branch while the tab denotes current branch?

I always respect those who wear the uniform, but sometimes as Reagan said "trust but verify" - particularly when they wind up in political positions.

VN Store

Back