The Impeachment Thread

Why am I not surprised you are a FES card carrying member?
Well plaid.

LudicrisSpeed.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Who is this "we've" of whom you speak? Being viewed as delusional by a bunch of Trumper's is a compliment.

You're always speaking about the majority, so "we" would be the majority of the board. On the continuum of delusional, you rank the highest degree.

I've always stayed away from the RF - my view is there's no sense pining away over what might happen - particularly when it involves teenagers and decisions. There's enough of the Heisman ready HS star who has never played a down of college football in the FF.
The insanity isn't that different than what you find here. Every forum thinks they're more sane than the other forums. The most sane forum is actually the Zone because we admit we're nuts, lol.

Reactions: AM64
You're always speaking about the majority, so "we" would be the majority of the board. On the continuum of delusional, you rank the highest degree.
Can't argue with that logic. Glad to see my delusional rantings are breaking through to the other side.
But again, the opposite end of any continuum form the majority of the posters in the PF is probably the best place to be.

I gotta be honest, I have missed the last 20-25 pages of this or basically anything that has been said all day. I'm working a job in East TN today with our home business but I got to listen to the first hour to hour 1/2 of the trial today during the drive and I thought the Trump legal team absolutely destroyed the Democrat House Managers with no vaseline.

In frat terms we call that a Wrecking.

I will review the thread as I take my break.

You're probably gonna need a longer break.

Can't argue with that logic. Glad to see my delusional rantings are breaking through to the other side.
But again, the opposite end of any continuum form the majority of the posters in the PF is probably the best place to be.
You should change your avi to Elmer Fudd, because you are a looney tune.

The insanity isn't that different than what you find here. Every forum thinks they're more sane than the other forums. The most sane forum is actually the Zone because we admit we're nuts, lol.

I've noticed sanity see-saws a lot between here and the FF - depending on who is winning generally. It's never sane either place ... just more like how insane on the continuum.

Reactions: StarRaider

One easily could argue that having team mates such as Eric Swalwell , Hank Johnson and AOC ( I just watched her MLK day interview , it was cringeworthy ) drops your IQ continuum score just by default .

One easily could argue that having team mates such as Eric Swalwell , Hank Johnson and AOC ( I just watched her MLK day interview , it was cringeworthy ) drops your IQ continuum score just by default .
2 words. Doug Collins.

He said on Fox news that liberals loved and supported terrorist. It's hard to top that level of stupid.
Plus, he sux as a human.

VN Store

Back