The Impeachment Thread

So the dems in here and abroad can’t name the whistleblower. Trust me, I won’t let this die, because they know they’ve been caught in a lie by the dims.

Wow, it's that volatile in there ... to get banned? I guess I should have known that would be the refuge for the unbalanced.

Hey! I post there all the time!

Okay, maybe you have a point.

Seriously though, OD is the first person I remember to be banned from that particular forum.

Reactions: DynaLo and AM64
Unethical, but not a crime.

The hate is apparent in the Dems many attempts to find something to impeach Trump for. They haven't been subtle. They've opposed his Presidency since day one because he beat Hillary.

I call it like I see it. The constant regurgitation of the BS that Dem leaders have fed you screams sheep to me. I've yet to see an original thought.
1. It's an abuse of power. - which is not only impeachable (obviously) but justification for removal.
2. The hate from day one is apparent, fully justified, and was 100% predictable.
3. It has never had anything to do with the fact he beat Hillary.
4. There has never been a more clear example of sheepish, lock stepping, group think than the zombie horde of Trumpers.

And that is just calling it the way I see it.

1. It's an abuse of power. - which is not only impeachable (obviously) but justification for removal.
2. The hate from day one is apparent, fully justified, and was 100% predictable.
3. It has never had anything to do with the fact he beat Hillary.
4. There has never been a more clear example of sheepish, lock stepping, group think than the zombie horde of Trumpers.

And that is just calling it the way I see it.
We've already established you're delusional, so of course that's how you see it. Your mind creates some really weird fantasies.

Not happening ... imagine districts filled with Luthers and you'll get the point. You just write those off as wasteland and concentrate on areas where there is a modicum of intelligence.
We are going to have to. There are other places that the republicans can win that has demos now. Change that quickly, and you’ll have a better government system in the house. No more of this crap. Take them out quickly.

We've already established you're delusional, so of course that's how you see it. Your mind creates some really weird fantasies.
Who is this "we've" of whom you speak? Being viewed as delusional by a bunch of Trumper's is a compliment.

The die hards are very possessive of the forum, but it does have good info on recruiting.

I've always stayed away from the RF - my view is there's no sense pining away over what might happen - particularly when it involves teenagers and decisions. There's enough of the Heisman ready HS star who has never played a down of college football in the FF.

Reactions: StarRaider
The FF is what attracted me initially to VN - then I figured out the PF was actually saner than the FF ... at that time.
Well, I gave updates. Some were wrong, some were right. I’ve already apologized for that. I don’t exactly know what I did to get banned. If someone wants to tell me, they can email me. I’ve emailed, but no response yet. Hopefully, it’s isn’t forever. Maybe, it is a timeout for something I did really wrong. I don’t know.

The FF is what attracted me initially to VN - then I figured out the PF was actually saner than the FF ... at that time.
I followed recruiting religiously for about 15 years. National signing day was huge on my calendar. I was involved with football on the high school level which gave me occasional insight and made it that much more fun - until it wasn't

I gotta be honest, I have missed the last 20-25 pages of this or basically anything that has been said all day. I'm working a job in East TN today with our home business but I got to listen to the first hour to hour 1/2 of the trial today during the drive and I thought the Trump legal team absolutely destroyed the Democrat House Managers with no vaseline.

In frat terms we call that a Wrecking.

I will review the thread as I take my break.

VN Store

Back