The Impeachment Thread

You can't believe I keep on with this? When have I ever not kept on with this?
This impeachment is beyond justified, failure to impeach would have been a dereliction of duty.
But the things you say in this post are valid in normal circumstance, BUT Trump is not normal.
Trump is a once in every 300 years catastrophic anomaly.
He should never be considered the norm.
I continually repeat those points for a reason.

But the things you keep on with to some are the very reason they will vote for Trump . Instead of concentrating on producing a better product for consumers ( voters ) the left is still hammering away at ousting Trump . Not only does this solidify Trumps base , it will turn some votes against you purely because the economy is doing so well and the nonstop hammering makes him seem like the underdog fighting the system .. again .

Still your president for another 4.5 years.
And that's cool. Still doesn't change the fact that he's a PROVEN con-man and liar or the irony of one of his proud supporters calling a non-supporter a chump. Maybe you should look up that word? It fits those that believe a proven con-man and liar. PROVEN time and time again

But the things you keep on with to some are the very reason they will vote for Trump . Instead of concentrating on producing a better product for consumers ( voters ) the left is still hammering away at ousting Trump . Not only does this solidify Trumps base , it will turn some votes against you purely because the economy is doing so well and the nonstop hammering makes him seem like the underdog fighting the system .. again .
Silent voters to.

And apparently too stupid to know he's proudly supporting a con-man and a liar. It's funny you Trumpers can call others liars while supporting Trump

Let’s hear your choice for POTUS now , since you seem to be above supporting a liar , a con man and a panderer.

That's an unfortunate consequence.
Speaking out against segregation caused some to more vocally support it.
But speaking out against segregation was still the right and necessary thing.

I guess the juror intimidation wasn't enough; now, he's going after the prosecutor with threats.

He’s no prosecutor, he a manager and this is no court of law counselor. I see you’re up and doing your full body yoga stretches , trying to grab things to hold onto today .

If any of those get elected I'm willing to bet we won't see the insecure, impetuous and lying comparable to Trump. As of matter of FACT, no one in my lifetime has come even close. Not even Nixon

Why does any of that matter? I only care that the president implements policies that make Americans lives better.... Trump seems to do that....

If any of those get elected I'm willing to bet we won't see the insecure, impetuous and lying comparable to Trump. As of matter of FACT, no one in my lifetime has come even close. Not even Nixon

You sound like Luther and his continuum. What we will see , according to their own words, is an assault on our constitutional rights . It’s amazing what some won’t tolerate ( Trump and his ways) vs what some will tolerate ( the ones you will vote for ) just based on what’s important to you specifically. Me personally, I’ll take the liar that won’t take my constitutional right over the liars that are telling me they will . Subjectivity, Objectivity and Opinions, are funny words aren’t they ?

Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
You sound like Luther and his continuum. What we will see , according to their own words, is an assault on our constitutional rights . It’s amazing what some won’t tolerate ( Trump and his ways) vs what some will tolerate ( the ones you will vote for ) just based on what’s important to you specifically. Me personally, I’ll take the liar that won’t take my constitutional right over the liars that are telling me they will . Subjectivity, Objectivity and Opinions, are funny words aren’t they ?
My God, man. Trump has shiit all over the Constitution on numerous occasions. Your rationalizations are pathetic and laughable, but that goes for most proud Trump supporters. It's your right to support someone who puts himself over the country, which Trump has done on a regular basis.

VN Store

Back