The Impeachment Thread

My God, man. Trump has shiit all over the Constitution on numerous occasions. Your rationalizations are pathetic and laughable, but that goes for most proud Trump supporters. It's your right to support someone who puts himself over the country, which Trump has done on a regular basis.

FA0F8203-1E35-4E35-A212-136AF4382A69.jpeg
..you might need to explain this to your candidates . You know while you are telling me what rights Trump has taken from me or the ones he is proposing to take from me .

Show me a post where I've supported Schiff. Never mind toiling on it. I haven't. I don't care for him, but that doesn't change the facts of the case.

Did you just side step my question to ask me to show you where you supported Schiff ? Tisk Tisk .

You can't believe I keep on with this? When have I ever not kept on with this?
This impeachment is beyond justified, failure to impeach would have been a dereliction of duty.
But the things you say in this post are valid in normal circumstance, BUT Trump is not normal.
Trump is a once in every 300 years catastrophic anomaly.
He should never be considered the norm.
I continually repeat those points for a reason.
Yes. We know your reason. Because you have no reason or facts. Only feels.

Reactions: AM64
That's an unfortunate consequence.
Speaking out against segregation caused some to more vocally support it.
But speaking out against segregation was still the right and necessary thing.
Segregation was the societal norm. Thus the moral thing in your moral worldview. Thus speaking out against it was immoral.

Right?I

Morality is a relative moral construct...

Right?

Reactions: AM64 and 37L1
Segregation was the societal norm. Thus the moral thing in your moral worldview. Thus speaking out against it was immoral.

Right?I

Morality is a relative moral construct...

Right?
Your lack of understanding is hard to process.
Society evolves, always has, always will.
That evolution occurs as society dictates.
If you view a current societal norm as wrong, it is your personal and societal obligation to speak out and work to change it.

Your lack of understanding is hard to process.
Society evolves, always has, always will.
That evolution occurs as society dictates.
If you view a current societal norm as wrong, it is your personal and societal obligation to speak out and work to change it.
Lolol. The fact that you refuse to see your internal contradictions is hilarious.

He's somewhat entertaining, but none of these shills gets to me. That he went mum when someone reported sexual abuse to him tells me all I need to know about his lack of character

For someone who likes to point out shills and liars you sure are selective with your pointy finger .

VN Store

Back