The Impeachment Thread

Joy Villa turned heads at the Grammy Awards on Sunday with yet another bold pro-Trump inspired gown.
GettyImages-1202139972-1.jpg

GettyImages-1202137552.jpg

joy-villa-getty.jpg

Your daily reminder that Conservative women are 🔥🔥🔥🔥👌

Dems could have fought it in court, they passed they don’t get a redo
I agree they could have an should have. But are you more interested in “winning” a political situation or knowing the truth? Seems to me we should all want witnesses. But its suspect, bc of how you react to everything, all you care about is your guy winning. Truth be damned

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Remember Executive Privilege? It will be tough for a DIM to use it in the future after your party just blew it up.
That is an overreach for blocking a former national security adviser from testifying to information which is not of a classified nature and poses no threat to national security.

DIMs would not know the truth if it stared them straight in the face.
And Trump would? Take a good look at who you have hitched your wagon to here. Trump continues to maintain that he doesn't know who Lev Parnas is, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Do you sincerely consider Donald Trump to be an honest person?

And Trump would? Take a good look at who you have hitched your wagon to here. Trump continues to maintain that he doesn't know who Lev Parnas is, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Do you sincerely consider Donald Trump to be an honest person?

Stock Market Up
Unemployment Way Down
Wall Being Built
Supreme Court Justices and Federal Judges being appointed.

I'll hitch my wagon to that all day before voting for some baby killing DIM.

I agree they could have an should have. But are you more interested in “winning” a political situation or knowing the truth? Seems to me we should all want witnesses. But its suspect, bc of how you react to everything, all you care about is your guy winning. Truth be damned

I wonder why it’s so hard to get people to believe any of them ? Not that I don’t trust a single damn one of them , but don’t you think it’s just a little convenient that this “ bombshell “ is breaking now instead of when the Dems were making their case to the senate ? The Truth seems to be whatever they are telling today .

I have no interest in this sham or hoax lasting any longer. They passed on the witnesses because they wanted to rush it. They didn’t do their job.

Thats double edged sword .. do you sincerely believe Schiff , Nadler , Pelosi aren’t liars and are honest ?

Reactions: AM64 and BigOrangeD
I have no interest in this sham or hoax lasting any longer. They passed on the witnesses because they wanted to rush it. They didn’t do their job.
Do you think he did what he is accused of? I am not asking if you think it warrants impeachment, I don’t believe it does, but do you think he did it?

I wonder why it’s so hard to get people to believe any of them ? Not that I don’t trust a single damn one of them , but don’t you think it’s just a little convenient that this “ bombshell “ is breaking now instead of when the Dems were making their case to the senate ? The Truth seems to be whatever they are telling today .
I am sure someone who had access to it, who is no Trump fan, leaked it. Or Bolton did bc he wants to testify.

I am sure someone who had access to it, who is no Trump fan, leaked it. Or Bolton did bc he wants to testify.

Or he’s ramping up for that release date for that $$$ . I just find it extremely odd the timing of it all . But like I said I don’t trust any of them .

VN Store

Back