The Impeachment Thread

Vindman never once claimed that Trump made a quid pro quo on the call. He gave a personal opinion about it being partisan and "inappropriate" for whatever that counts. He testified that Trump never tied the requested investigation to the aid. He testified that he assumed there was a quid pro quo.

And that is not what Sondland testified to. I posted a 5 minute video and you won't even bother watching it. I suspect I know why. Because you know damn well you're defending the overturning of an American election on **** "evidence".

In the first 20 seconds of that video, the meeting and the aid were brought up, and he made it clear that his tie of the meeting to the investigation was his assumption, and nothing he'd ever heard Trump or anyone else say.
Good lord, it’s apparent Trumpkins won’t acknowledge a quid pro quo unless they hear Trump utter the phrase in Latin himself.

If you don't want to admit that you support the overturning of our republic, then that's fine. But your best best is to sit down and shut up instead of all these replies that try to prop up the foundation of the impeachment as anything but a **** sandwich, while refusing to look at the facts that are presented.
Screech!

Looks like the trumpets need to take a second and catch their breath, despite being slow rolled by Pelosi (again)- it's not like the Dems are going to get the 2/3rds needed to convict.

Seriously, calm down - you guys can't be this surprised that Donny was going to be outed by his own people, they've been doing it for three years. Just head on over to the meme thread and get ready to celebrate like it's an upset when McConnell and his henchmen ignore the rest of the relevant testimony that shows Donny is a pile of steaming dog turd.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Looks like the trumpets need to take a second and catch their breath, despite being slow rolled by Pelosi (again)- it's not like the Dems are going to get the 2/3rds needed to convict.

Seriously, calm down - you guys can't be this surprised that Donny was going to be outed by his own people, they've been doing it for three years. Just head on over to the meme thread and get ready to celebrate like it's an upset when McConnell and his henchmen ignore the rest of the relevant testimony that shows Donny is a pile of steaming dog turd.
I expect a lot of “Dims just guaranteed a Trump landslide” posts as Trump’s former employees continue to use him as a piñata for the next 10 months.

Reactions: Septic
We understand a vice President on film saying fire a prosecutor or you don't get a billion
It’s amazing how simpletons act like that was some private conversation recorded on a hot mic and not a foreign policy success story that was supported by the EU, the IMF, and senate republicans.

I hope Trump burns the m'fer down on his way out.

Good lord, it’s apparent Trumpkins won’t acknowledge a quid pro quo unless they hear Trump utter the Latin himself.
WTH is wrong with you?

I just said that I didn't vote for Trump and won't vote for Trump this time either. I just said that I think Trump is a low character oaf. That sounds like "Trumpkin" to you. You really need to learn a bit more intellectual dexterity than the binary straight jacket you're in.

Oh, and WTH is wrong with you?

You just spent all this time arguing that the "evidence" isn't hearsay just to end it with a moan and whimper that we should believe the hearsay? You'd have been far better just stepping back and letting the conversation sink to the safety of the past as opposed to that.

WTH is wrong with you?

I just said that I didn't vote for Trump and won't vote for Trump this time either. I just said that I think Trump is a low character oaf. That sounds like "Trumpkin" to you. You really need to learn a bit more intellectual dexterity than the binary straight jacket you're in.

Oh, and WTH is wrong with you?

You just spent all this time arguing that the "evidence" isn't hearsay just to end it with a moan and whimper that we should believe the hearsay? You'd have been far better just stepping back and letting the conversation sink to the safety of the past as opposed to that.
Well, you’re right about one thing.

But totally discount that prosecutor was about to open an investigation into Burisma.
Imagine actually believing this.

It was literally the opposite of that. It was Shokin’s (fired prosecutor) predecessor that opened the investigation. Shokin wasn’t pursuing it.

It’s amazing how simpletons act like that was some private conversation recorded on a hot mic and not a foreign policy success story that was supported by the EU, the IMF, and senate republicans.

It amazes me that friends of his like Lev Parnas and attorney Mike Cohen would feel the need to record him saying dumb sht as some sort of insurance. Does anyone believe that Rudy wouldn't be at the bottom of the Hudson if he didn't have Trump on tape asking him if aspirin would bring a dead hooker back to life?

Reactions: tvolsfan
I hope Trump burns the m'fer down on his way out.

I concur.

source.gif

Imagine actually believing this.

It was literally the opposite of that. It was Shokin’s (fired prosecutor) predecessor that opened the investigation. Shokin wasn’t pursuing it.

That is such a big disconnect for everyone. We have conflicting stories and it really makes it difficult to know who to believe because the entire nation is so corrupt.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back