The Impeachment Thread

It just shows how presidential elections work no matter how much denial one may have or hypothetical made up numbers they may come up with. The reality doesn’t change.

Im genuinely curious how you choked this down in 2008 and 2012?

No crime was committed and no matter how butt hurt you are over a “perceived” crime you know you can’t beat him at the ballot box. What a ****ing embarrassment the democrats have become, Trumps breaking up their little Ukrainian slush fund and they’re pissed..😂

Newsflash, Skipper! Hillary won the ballot box by 2.8 million votes over Trump. Trump was voted in by the electoral college NOT the American public.

If Trump's team can provide the goods, it would vindicate him even if he was guilty. All chips in..lol

Lol! The only goods Trump is keeping are those that would prove to the republican senators that Trump is guilty as hell. By all means, provide them!

Reactions: luthervol
Newsflash, Skipper! Hillary won the ballot box by 2.8 million votes over Trump. Trump was voted in by the electoral college NOT the American public.

Lol! The only goods Trump is keeping are those that would prove to the republican senators that Trump is guilty as hell. By all means, provide them!

So Trump won what counted?

He won the super bowl and Hillary won the pro bowl?

You’re the one deflecting bring up the popular vote.The dims know they can’t beat Trump at the ballot box so they’ve fabricated this BS impeachment, bottom line no laws were broken. 😢

Nah, you brought up "the ballot box", chief. He was beat there and it's not debatable.

Of course it's true the ec voted him in, but he got creamed at the "ballot box."

Your words, not mine.

Sorry Skippy that’s the system it’s called the electoral college. Standby for an encore performance..😂

Reactions: AM64
Obviously much easier than you and the deranged bunch did in 2016.

I'm not convinced. You clowns had to deal with it twice and you had to watch Obama win a peace prize while Donny got impeached.

That must sting.

It's going to be a shame to see Doug Jones go. He seems like a good dude. But I guess Alabama's gotta return to the loving arms of the keebler elf.

Nah, you brought up "the ballot box", chief. He was beat there and it's not debatable.

Of course it's true the ec voted him in, but he got creamed at the "ballot box."

Your words, not mine.

Yeah I said you can’t beat him at the ballot box and you brought up the popular vote which doesn’t decide the winner despite your fantasies of a Clinton victory 😂

You stuck the landing Coug LOL

source.gif

LOL Bless your heart

Your words, not mine.

Uuuuhhhh
The way we keep score......he won at the ballot box.

Very much like football, where first downs and total offense are interesting stats. We keep score and determine a winner.....the total popular vote doesn’t really mean anything

Yeah I said you can’t beat him at the ballot box and you brought up the popular vote which doesn’t decide the winner despite your fantasies of a Clinton victory 😂

He was beat at the ballot box. 🙂

Are we going to do this again?

Uuuuhhhh
The way we keep score......he won at the ballot box.

Very much like football, where first downs and total offense are interesting stats. We keep score and determine a winner.....the total popular vote doesn’t really mean anything

Of course it doesn't, but he did win the ballot box.

VN Store

Back