The Impeachment Thread

Newsflash, Skipper! Hillary won the ballot box by 2.8 million votes over Trump. Trump was voted in by the electoral college NOT the American public.

Lol! The only goods Trump is keeping are those that would prove to the republican senators that Trump is guilty as hell. By all means, provide them!
The electoral college represents the American public to prevent mob rule. Take that away and there will be another civil war, eventually.

I'm not convinced. You clowns had to deal with it twice and you had to watch Obama win a peace prize while Donny got impeached.

That must sting.

Na.....and probably not as bad as impeaching a president and seeing him in office 5 more years. A “legacy” wiped clean by an impeached president that served 5 years after impeachment. Lol.

I'm not convinced. You clowns had to deal with it twice and you had to watch Obama win a peace prize while Donny got impeached.

That must sting.
That award is given by do nothing Europeans to people that also do nothing and let others take the lead. Those others just happened to be the antitheses of everything America always stood for.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
It's fun watching you bozos get lathered up over Obama.

He won at the ballot box and the ec, did you know that?

That award is given by do nothing Europeans to people that also do nothing and let others take the lead. Those others just happened to be the antitheses of everything America always stood for.

Sounds like something that someone who never won a Nobel prize would say.

So if I am a Republican Senator facing re-election. Do I vote for witnesses when "polling" suggests 75% want Witnesses and in that 97% of Republicans do not. It's simple math

Reactions: FLVOL69
It's over...the only mystery left is how many Dems will vote with the GOP on acquittal.. my guess is 2..
Trio of Dem senators considering vote to acquit Trump
I think they will vote to have witnesses. Obviously he won’t be removed. I called it earlier. Nancy delayed submitting the articles so that trump would still be under impeachment proceedings while doing the State of the Union.

Reactions: VolnJC
That just shows how watered down those awards have become. I mean Trump getting elected after Obama showed just how much he race baited and divided the country. History will eventually show what a worthless pos he really is.

He spied on an opponents political campaign and private citizens, the best is yet to come. 😂

Obama is universally loved around the globe.
Trump is mocked and ridiculed at home and abroad.
Both of those will only intensify with the passage of time.

That's the way it is. That's the way it should be.

Reactions: Septic
It's fun watching you bozos get lathered up over Obama.

He won at the ballot box and the ec, did you know that?

Lathered up? All I see is folks laughing at someone who admittedly hated Killary, didn't vote for her, and then espouses the majority rule waterhead movement he wasn't even smart enough to join. LOL Just so he can say "yea boi gott'em lathered up over that one". I'm guessing he can't link us back to his I voted for and supported Obama posts either.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

VN Store

Back