The Impeachment Thread

Lathered up? All I see is folks laughing at someone who admittedly hated Killary, didn't vote for her, and then espouses the majority rule waterhead movement he wasn't even smart enough to join. LOL Just so he can say "yea boi gott'em lathered up over that one". I'm guessing he can't link us back to his I voted for and supported Obama posts either.

Calm down cool breeze, tell your buddy to choose his words more carefully.

Christ you’re a ****ing buzz kill , I didn’t know I had to clarify electoral over popular vote.

th

Reactions: FLVOL69
Sure it is.
He is inexplicably worshiped as a god by 30%.
Tolerated as better than the alternative by 10%.
Accepted with disdain by 10%.
Viewed as a bad cosmic joke by 50%.

Abroad the numbers are 3%, 5%, 20%, 72%.

He’s over 90% approval in the gop party and his numbers are rising, it’s going to be a long 5 years for you.

Reactions: AM64
Come on Sep. You're better and smarter than to hang your hat on this nail...with arguments you didn't even support. You've got too much street cred around here for that silliness.

Yeah, I think lathered up was the right description.

That looks good on paper but fails the litmus test of suitability when applied to geopolitical importance, which is what is being discussed. Siding with and acting on an adversary's intelligence while eschewing the intelligence of every US intelligence agency, goes beyond being unpatriotic, in my opinion.
Unpatriotic is weaponizing the intelligence agencies against our President.

He’s over 90% approval in the gop party and his numbers are rising, it’s going to be a long 5 years for you.

Does the 90% matter at the ballot box? You are aware that the electoral college delagates are the only ones that actually choose a president, right?

Popularity doesn't matter in a winner take all democratic plurality voting system.

Does the 90% matter at the ballot box? You are aware that the electoral college delagates are the only ones that actually choose a president, right?

Popularity doesn't matter in a winner take all democratic plurality voting system.

His overall approval numbers are good with independents in addition to the economy being strong and so is the prognosis. I’m confident he’ll win re-election handily and yes I’m aware how the delegates work thank you.

Reactions: AM64
His overall approval numbers are good with independents in addition to the economy being strong and so is the prognosis. I’m confident he’ll win re-election handily and yes I’m aware how the delegates work thank you.

Are you sure you understand because you brought up "ballot boxes" earlier. That indicated a profound misunderstanding of the process that leads to a winner of a presidential general election.

🗳

Are you sure you understand because you brought up "ballot boxes" earlier. That indicated a profound misunderstanding of the process that leads to a winner of a presidential general election.

🗳

Omg it’s a phrase dude, he won the ****ing presidency is that clearer for ****s sake ?

VN Store

Back