The Impeachment Thread

“The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,” Figure it out, it's not that hard. The way I said it was funnier though.

You are assuming ( in a lawsuit about a rape ) . This is how propaganda is started . That article is from her and her attorneys , it said mixed DNA from 4 people . Either she was involved in a group orgy in that dressing room , or it’s just DNA .

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
You are assuming ( in a lawsuit about a rape ) . This is how propaganda is started . That article is from her and her attorneys , it said mixed DNA from 4 people . Either she was involved in a group orgy in that dressing room , or it’s just DNA .
Get that stick out of your ass. This is an over the top sad attempt to argue against a joke. A Joke. It wasn't a quote. Yes that's exactly how propaganda gets started, foolish people just wanting to argue.

Get that stick out of your ass. This is an over the top sad attempt to argue against a joke. A Joke. It wasn't a quote. Yes that's exactly how propaganda gets started.

I don’t joke about people accused of rape or being raped .... #Metoo .

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back