The Impeachment Thread

That's probably it for now. Evidence will continue to come out showing Trump to be horrendously despicable, there will undoubtedly be multiple wrongdoings highlighted during the election process, and the file will be built to have on hand should the country be mindbogglingly insane enough to re-elect him.

And Trump will inevitably be Trump, which should provide the biggest obstacle to his re-election.

Happy acquittal day Luther! #Wiining 😂👍👍

I just wish everybody would be honest about what is happening. Trump dangled foreign aid to try and get something he wanted . . . something that one would assume is fairly commonplace, yet at times I can see where it's ethically debatable. On the other side, Impeachment has been a pipe dream in search of opportunity for 3 years and the adults in the Democratic Party finally caved under pressure despite the fact that they know this is a shaky at best case and a partisan charade. What we've now got is a collassal waste of time just so Democratic candidates can have something to shriek about. Not a single vote in America has changed. Rinse... repeat.
Of course the masses have wanted Trump impeached from day one.
Everyone had to have known that would be the case when they nominated him and then elected him.
That was precisely the appeal to many of the red hatted.
The masses will continue to want him out of office.
If he is re-elected, the masses will continue to want him out of office.
Trump is toxic, he is a divider, he is an embarrassment to the office, and he is a national and global joke.
In summary, he is a horrendously despicable human.
That's being honest.

Everyone had to have known that would be the case when they nominated him and then elected him.
Trump is toxic, he is a divider, he is an embarrassment to the office, and he is a national and global joke.
That's being honest.
Still not getting removed, suck it up loser

Acquittal without exoneration by a proper Senate trial is actually the worst outcome for Trump personally.

Yes, even worse than being removed, because this process will now just move to SDNY and back to the House. So Trump will face actual criminal culpability, not just political repercussions. In addition, his political prospects just dimmed.

This was not a power play by the Democrats; they aren't that smart. This was a power play from Mitch McConnell. He sent his close friend Lamar Alexander out with a "Trump is guilty as hell and yet we are going to acquit without hearing the case" letter. Who in their right mind would think such a letter would be anything but strychnine in the Trump re-election well?

This time next year, Mitch believes he will be the only power in the GOP again, having effectively hamstrung Trump's re-election while pretending to have his back. The Swamp always wins.

Last edited:
When Trump and the red hatted are the opponent, moral victories are a given.

How is it that the left keeps falling short in the proof department of their accusations, if it’s so morally right all the time ? There could be a lesson in all this , if one would just take the time to learn it . Stop with the half azzed we have got to get him now crap , and do it right . Vote him out . This stuff is going to bite you in the azz , history doesn’t lie .

Acquittal without exoneration by a proper Senate trial is actually the worst outcome for Trump personally.

Yes, even worse that being removed, because this process will now just move to SDNY and back to the House. So Trump will face actual criminal culpability, not just political repercussions. In addition, his political prospects just dimmed.

What criminality?

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
That's being honest.
But he is, and will be a great president.

That's being honest.
I bet you're a psychologist's wet dream.

Yes, even worse that being removed, because this process will now just move to SDNY and back to the House. So Trump will face actual criminal culpability, not just political repercussions. In addition, his political prospects just dimmed.

This was not a power play by the Democrats; they aren't that smart. This was a power play from Mitch McConnell. He sent his close friend Lamar Alexander out with a "Trump is guilty as hell and yet we are going to acquit without hearing the case" letter. Who in their right mind would think such a letter would be anything but strychnine in the Trump re-election well?

This time next year, Mitch believes he will be the only power in the GOP again, having effectively hamstrung Trump's re-election while pretending to have his back. The Swamp always wins.
bawahahah,

Reactions: StarRaider
Posts like this is why I feel like Einstein. You question what I have to say even though we have never talked.

Question was the wrong word, laugh and shake my head in pity was what I should have told you, I mean, typed.

This is so fun, am I right...... You work on dying, yet? Better, reply, that's what the thing to do is.

VN Store

Back