The Impeachment Thread

There's that bleating sheep. Despite mountains of evidence, you guys still can't admit she's crooked. Baaaa. Conspiracy. Baaaa.
What evidence? The book Clinton Cash, I bet somehow she lined her pocket by letting the people die in benghazi. Maybe she even killed them herself. Stevens must have had dirt on her and was getting ready to spill the beans.

What evidence? The book Clinton Cash, I bet somehow she lined her pocket by letting the people die in benghazi. Maybe she even killed them herself. Stevens must have had dirt on her and was getting ready to spill the beans.
Do I need to list her scandals, the last being her emails? FBI had her dead to rights on her emails but refused to prosecute. You know she was guilty.

Do I need to list her scandals, the last being her emails? FBI had her dead to rights on her emails but refused to prosecute. You know she was guilty.
Actually you need to list her crimes. So would the use of unsecured phones and using encryption apps be the same as Hillary's email server?

Articulate measured response by Lamar Alexander.

He's being honest. It's bad judgment to say this is not a removable offense. I mean, really bad judgment. But at least he says that Trump definitely held up the aid to get Ukraine to artificially meddle in the next election.

How that is not worthy of removal is mind boggling, frankly.

Actually you need to list her crimes. So would the use of unsecured phones and using encryption apps be the same as Hillary's email server?
If it involved classified materials, yes. You have evidence the Trumps have been passing classified materials around in such a way? FBI showed Hillary did just that.

Reactions: AM64
He's being honest. It's bad judgment to say this is not a removable offense. I mean, really bad judgment. But at least he says that Trump definitely held up the aid to get Ukraine to artificially meddle in the next election.

How that is not worthy of removal is mind boggling, frankly.
Only reason you find it mind boggling is because it's Trump. If it were a Democrat, you'd find it perfectly reasonable.

If it involved classified materials, yes. You have evidence the Trumps have been passing classified materials around in such a way? FBI showed Hillary did just that.
Do I have evidence that team Trump is in violation of FOIA? Yes, I do.

By the way, did they ever find what they were looking for in relation to Benghazi in her emails?

Of mishandling classified information. Do you have evidence of that.
Giving Kushner security clearance against the wishes of people that know a thing or two about national security is right up there with having your lawyer and assistant review the emails to give to the FBI to investigate whether she disclosed classified information to someone that didn't have clearance.

VN Store

Back