The Impeachment Thread

I’m also interested in hearing Mittens reconcile how he needed more witnesses to decide ion removal and then decide to vote to remove. Couple that with their political history and Trump crushing Mittens in 2016 and he will be easily dismissed as a bitter poor loser political rival.
I guess it's how you look at it. For me, he's definitely more honorable then Cruz who has completely cowed down to Trump after he says his father tried to murder Kennedy and called his wife ugly.

Nah, those people in Utah will keep sending him back to Washington as an R. They are good at doing as they are told.

It's hard to say because nobody I know likes him and yet he won. The church does not tell people who to vote for. They might privately tell the Republicans who they want to run, but I never heard any church official ever even mention a candidate.

Edit: FWIW, I do recall hearing church officials tell people how to vote on gambling laws and other vices.

He's done politically. The left won't want him and the Republicans wouldn't even nominate him in a primary. If he's lucky he'll last till 2024 but then it's welcome to retirement, Mitt

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they welcomed him with open arms. He might not be able to win as a D in Utah, but he can be somebody's running mate.

So Cruz should vote based on how Trump was mean to him in the primary? Ok...
No, if he truly believes that Trump didn't do an impeachable offense, then he should acquit, but over all, he has cowed down to him consistently, which is cowardice. It takes more guts to go against the majority and vote your conviction, so I do think Romney is sincere.

No, if he truly believes that Trump didn't do an impeachable offense, then he should acquit, but over all, he has cowed down to him consistently, which is cowardice. It takes more guts to go against the majority and vote your conviction, so I do think Romney is sincere.
Nah I’m gonna go with you think Romney is sincere since his views align with yours and Cruz has cowed to Trump since his don’t.

Some would argue Cruz has actually taken a tougher stance and voted on the information before him while Mittens is just a bitter political rival and has conflicted votes on this issue (he needs more witnesses to make up his mind but he’s seen enough to remove. Yeah... right).

Thru all of this, of all the people voting I can’t believe the one I agree with the most on their statement is.... Lamar Alexander.

A running mate is anyone's guess but I don't see how he helps anyone as a running mate

Mitt appeals to moderates. Bernie should appoint somebody like Mitt to make him seem more grounded. I think it'd be a good move for Mayor Pete, too.

8 years ago Romney was a rich, racist POS; now he's welcome in the Dem party.

What a world

My friend from Boston used to tell this joke when Mitt was Governor:

A liberal, a moderate, and a conservative walk into an empty bar one afternoon. The bartender looks up from cleaning a glass and says, "Governor Romney, what are you doing in here? You don't drink."

untitled46.jpg

VN Store

Back