The Impeachment Thread

Trump is the first president in US History whose impeachment received a bipartisan vote to remove.
😂😂😂
And your “bipartisan support” comes from a solid Republican ... who had been one since he switched parties in 1993 for his own political advancement not on his principles 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: AM64
So Romney is going to vote convict on one and acquit on the other. Honestly I thought that would happen more frequently than it appears it will

I like my coffee strong and black so I'll take your word for it.

I'm still trying to find something strong enough ... taste not caffeine, seems like a lot of people confuse the two. Taste is something that you can immerse yourself in - not bitter burned flavored water like Starbucks sells. Anyway I'm trying a couple of new candidates Revv Afterburner and jo (long accent mark over the "o"). So far I think I like the Afterburner better, but I really want to like the jo. What I'd really like is that strong black and sweet stuff they serve in Brazil, but in a real 12 oz cup instead of a sip size thingy.

He can kiss his cush job goodbye as West Va has shifted to the Republicans after the democrats all but told them they weren't welcome anymore.

Manchin is probably fine. Sinema has been borderline and would continue to be so regardless of vote. In the end, you gotta stick with the party or they'll primary yo ass.

Manchin is probably fine. Sinema has been borderline and would continue to be so regardless of vote. In the end, you gotta stick with the party or they'll primary yo ass.
He's old, I don't know that he would run again in 2024. I thought he had some integrity.

VN Store

Back