The Impeachment Thread

Loony Liberals, after 3.5 years, are still crying each day that they are turd losers and have no one to defeat Trump.
Liberals will face another long cold 4 years of not being able to grow into adults but stay crybabies as before.

Lol. And what they don't realize is that all the patience President Trump showed the Obama holdovers is out the window now. What's even funnier he now has 5 more years of swamp cleaning ahead of him. Only these 5 will be Scorched Earth. LMAO

"Pentagon official, Laura Cooper, testified that the Ukrainian Embassy had asked about the aid on July 25, hours after Trump's phone call with Zelensky." Zelensky was aware of the freeze at the time of the call and he understood he was being pressured. He was set to comply with Trump's demand of going on CNN and announcing an investigation into the Bidens... but then the whistleblower's complaint became known and that changed everything.

I understand what Zelensky has said publicly... but that doesn't change the facts. I don't blame Zelensky for wanting to stay out of the mess that is American politics. He needs the assistance of the Trump administration while his country is at war with Russia. He says.... what he has to say to stay in their good graces. Trump has proven himself to be quite petty and vindictive to those who say things which are damaging to him politically... even when those things are true.

Lol. To bad President Obama didn't withhold those MRE and blankets.

Reactions: AM64
There was evidence presented by the House that they were aware and how they were aware. And then you have the word of the Deputy Foreign Minister, Olena Zerkal.

That sounds remarkably like a grease fitting rather than the only person on the planet who seems to know something about something else.

Reactions: RavinDave
I'm against this type move for "payback" reasons but in general I think when people leave the government it makes sense to change their security clearance status (maybe have a fast track for restoring it).

Exactly. Security clearances should always be based on "need to know", and that goes with the job. Having or losing a security clearances should be neither a status symbol nor payback. You get a job, you get a desk; you leave the job the desk stays - you don't ... simple.

Reactions: 37L1 and vols40
Is it clear why the others would be lying? Volker had plenty of contact with Ukraine but testified (in his revised testimony) it was late August. Others too who were in ongoing contact with Ukraine.

IOW - we have conflicting testimony/evidence. Hard to conclude it was one or the other.

Obviously several other people know more about what was said in a conversation and about matters that both manage than the two principals do. Kinda boggles the mind, but there it is according to BB, Luther, and others.

I’m thinking of getting a twitter account just to see how long it would take to get Velo, Evil or Carlos to post one of my tweets here.

Don’t do it . Unless you like taking showers to wash the funk off . If you do , don’t waste your time with that weak stuff Vel and EL post , find you a Bernie bro corner and prepare yourself for some nasty fun . 😂
the liberals call Trumpers a cult ... Trumpers are a babe in the woods compared to Bernie Bro’s .

I didn't chastise him for making a generalization. I pointed out that his generalization was laughably wrong.
An accurate and fact based generalization shouldn't be judged like a wild propagandized completely false generalization.
Generalizations lie on a continuum; his is on the very bottom of the low end.
So, you're actually a condescending moron bigot. Not just a bigot.

Not all/most Trump supporters believe that, you ignorant fool--just as not all/most Democrats or liberals hate America.

Like I said earlier, you're the biggest Trump supporter I know. He's become your boogieman that lets you be a the exact piece of discard that you claim to hate, while having someone to blame for making you that way. Without Trump or someone like him, you'd have no excuse for being what you are.

Congrats.

Last edited:
So, you're actually a condescending moron bigot. Not just a bigot.

Not all/most Trump supporters believe that, you ignorant fool--just as not all/most Democrats or liberals hate America.

Like I said earlier, you're the biggest Trump supporter I know. He's become your boogieman that lets you be a the exact piece of discard that you claim to hate, while having someone to blame for making you that way. Without Trump or someone like him, you'd have no excuse for being what you are.

Congrats.
Condescending moron bigot?...ignorant fool?.......well I guess that about covers it.
You have a lot of anger issues. I can guess at least a couple of reasons why.

But even if I didn't have Trump, I'd still always have you. (Talk about projections and mirrors - you must live in a Fun House)

Condescending moron bigot?...ignorant fool?.......well I guess that about covers it.
You have a lot of anger issues. I can guess at least a couple of reasons why.

But even if I didn't have Trump, I'd still always have you. (Talk about projections and mirrors - you must live in a Fun House)
You confuse honesty for anger. Every word of that was calm and deliberate, I assure you.

Hypocrite... You decry Trump and his supporters for their incivility, claiming that the greatest injury done to this nation is that Trump has created/furthered incivility, and yet you do so in an uncivil manner. You literally are what you claim to hate. You are literally furthering the injury to the nation that you claim to hate. The self-loathing must be unbearable at times. (I guess that's why you have such a large supply of transparent and moronic excuses for doing so.)

Condescending... You condescend those that you chastise (again, while proving to be what you claim to hate in them), and who have the audacity to disagree with you.

Moron... Well, there are literally too many example to list.

You are bigoted against Trump supporters, and it's nakedly apparent--all while demonizing Trump supporters that you have never met as bigots.

Ignorant. There are innumerably more Trump supporters than you've actually met or known. You are literally ignorant on the subject to which you are offering your faux expertise. You are ignorant of those you seek to demonize.

Fool. Every bit of the above is foolish beyond measure.

And every bit of this was calm and deliberate.

You are a condescending moron bigot, ignorantly foolish and a hypocrite. And you're the biggest Trump fan I have ever interacted with. Without him, you'd have no excuse. Hitler needed the Jews as an excuse for what he was. Marx, Stalin and Lenin needed the Capitalist pigs.

Thank God you have Trump and his supporters, eh? Or you'd have to take personal responsibility for what you are.

Have a god day.

You confuse honesty for anger. Every word of that was calm and deliberate, I assure you.

Hypocrite... You decry Trump and his supporters for their incivility, claiming that the greatest injury done to this nation is that Trump has created/furthered incivility, and yet you do so in an uncivil manner. You literally are what you claim to hate. You are literally furthering the injury to the nation that you claim to hate. The self-loathing must be unbearable at times. (I guess that's why you have such a large supply of transparent and moronic excuses for doing so.)

Condescending... You condescend those that you chastise (again, while proving to be what you claim to hate in them), and who have the audacity to disagree with you.

You are bigoted against Trump supporters, and it's nakedly apparent--all while demonizing Trump supporters that you have never met as bigots.

Ignorant. There are innumerably more Trump supporters than you've actually met or known. You are literally ignorant on the subject to which you are offering your faux expertise. You are ignorant of those you seek to demonize.

You are a condescending moron bigot, ignorantly foolish and a hypocrite. And you're the biggest Trump fan I have ever interacted with. Without him, you'd have no excuse. Hitler needed the Jews as an excuse for what he was. Marx, Stalin and Lenin needed the Capitalist pigs.

Thank God you have Trump and his supporters, eh? Or you'd have to take personal responsibility for what you are.

Have a god day.

Ouch. That could leave a mark......but I doubt he even gets the point of your post.

Have a god day.
You spent way to much time on that.

VN Store

Back