The Impeachment Thread

Trump has created his own little fiefdom that continues to destroy our free and democratic Country. The Draft Dodging POTUS constantly lying about a Purple Heart recipient is a perfect example of Trump's scumbaggery.
We are first hand witnesses to one of those brief periods in human history when a large enough segment of society inexplicably succumbs to group think insanity that a person or idea is supported that future generations view as so reprehensible that no sane society could have ever supported. And they will be right. I've learned that those past periods are only explainable by temporary societal insanity.

Reactions: TN Ribs
We are first hand witnesses to one of those brief periods in human history when a large enough segment of society inexplicably succumbs to group think insanity that a person or idea is supported that future generations view as so reprehensible that no sane society could have ever supported. And they will be right. I've learned that those past periods are only explainable by temporary societal insanity.
Yeah but I guess to some, Bernie is charismatic

Yes ... thank goodness Obama termed out and we are getting back on track . Very astute observation, I’m proud of you .

The guy who preaches relative, socially-defined morality is poo pooing "group think", lol. You're a train wreck.

This is a coded temper tantrum that people disagree with you. Little more.

The guy who preaches relative, socially-defined morality is poo pooing "group think", lol. You're a train wreck.

This is a coded temper tantrum that people disagree with you. Little more.
You have regressed back to the "hardly worthy of a response" category. It makes me hearken back to the two-dimensional concrete observation. True then, true now.

What kind of lunatic votes based on charisma? Never mind.......rhetorical.
68321.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back