The Impeachment Thread

OJ was still most assuredly guilty (at least in the minds of the vast majority).
Who was not allowed to testify that would have refuted factual evidence?

I don't doubt OJ's probable guilt; but when I see what looks like evidence tampering by cops, that all goes out the window. It's like the FBI and Flynn. I don't know whether Flynn did anything wrong or not, but I expect more of the cops (FBI). If the people involved with measuring right and wrong are allowed to be crooked, then you have nothing ... that's something that just isn't negotiable.

I don't doubt OJ's probable guilt; but when I see what looks like evidence tampering by cops, that all goes out the window. It's like the FBI and Flynn. I don't know whether Flynn did anything wrong or not, but I expect more of the cops (FBI). If the people involved with measuring right and wrong are allowed to be crooked, then you have nothing ... that's something that just isn't negotiable.
i agree with the bolded 100%.

Reactions: AM64 and Mick
OJ was still most assuredly guilty (at least in the minds of the vast majority).
Who was not allowed to testify that would have refuted factual evidence?

Everyone the prosecutors who are responsible for calling witnesses to the time to call. Unlike schifty

Reactions: MontyPython
Barr: Trump's tweets make it 'impossible for me to do my job'

Attorney General William Barr told ABC News in an interview aired Thursday that President Trump had never asked him to do anything in a criminal case but advised the president to stop tweeting about the Justice Department, saying it makes it “impossible for me to do my job.”

He is a long way from doing the right thing.
He is getting heat from those below him. He cannot keep both sides happy. I'm curious if he will eventually do the right thing or keep humping Trump's leg. My vote is on the later.

@Mick Let me ask you this. What do you want for the country? Just name two or three things. Answer why? Didn’t understand the lines here?🤷‍♂️
I wan't to eliminate corruption in the government. Repeal Citizens United would be a good start. At the same time we could crack down on political foundations/charities and special interest contributions.

And you?

I wan't to eliminate corruption in the government. Repeal Citizens United would be a good start. At the same time we could crack down on political foundations/charities and special interest contributions.

And you?
I want a strong family base again to start off with. The country needs that. It will slow down our weakness. I don’t know if that can ever happen. I know that divorces occur, and I think that all across the country, if somehow that could go way down it would bring back the values to this great nation.
I want all of us together somehow, united, regardless of who is president, king, or whatever. We need togetherness in this country. Whether that comes to light or not, I don’t know. I wish. It has gotten to the point at times, if we disagree with something, then someone wants to hit, punch, or even kill someone for it. It needs to stop.
I want parents to teach there children the difference from right and wrong. I want parents to pay attention and talk to their kids across the country. I feel if all of these things could happen first, then I feel like we are a nation again with values.
We can work on the rest politically, and work together. Love your family, kids, and friends. I know there is difficulty with kids these days with parents, but can’t we at least try?

I want a strong family base again to start off with. The country needs that. It will slow down our weakness. I don’t know if that can ever happen. I know that divorces occur, and I think that all across the country, if somehow that could go way down it would bring back the values to this great nation.
I want all of us together somehow, united, regardless of who is president, king, or whatever. We need togetherness in this country. Whether that comes to light or not, I don’t know. I wish. It has gotten to the point at times, if we disagree with something, then someone wants to hit, punch, or even kill someone for it. It needs to stop.
I want parents to teach there children the difference from right and wrong. I want parents to pay attention and talk to their kids across the country. I feel if all of these things could happen first, then I feel like we are a nation again with values.
We can work on the rest politically, and work together. Love your family, kids, and friends. I know there is difficulty with kids these days with parents, but can’t we at least try?
I think a majority of citizens are already on board with this sentiment

I just want people to take personal responsibility for their actions or lack thereof and quit making excuses for whatever comes their way and bailing out whenever it suits them.

You are young and you are the future
So suck it up and tough it out
And be the best you can

Reactions: AM64

Those are more personal values requiring personal responsibility. How does Trump get you there? He is at war with the truth and has the backing of a cult to go against everything you listed.

Those are more personal values requiring personal responsibility. How does Trump get you there? He is at war with the truth and has the backing of a cult to go against everything you listed.
Well, that’s what he is trying to do, but most are blind. I simply ask what you wanted for the country, but it comes right back to Trump. Vote a dem into the office, and our country is destroyed.

The comments in that feed were glorious. The left have a serious radical faction they better get under control somehow or it’s going to backfire hard on them .
I wouldn't be shocked if Barr resigned his job because it's starting to sound like he would like to be doing anything else but be Attorney General.

Well, that’s what he is trying to do, but most are blind. I simply ask what you wanted for the country, but it comes right back to Trump. Vote a dem into the office, and our country is destroyed.
You were all hyped up for the next civil war a few weeks ago, so spare everyone the victim card. You're the problem.

VN Store

Back