The Impeachment Thread

LMFAO!

You are using liberal rags like Vox and Vanity Fair as your backing? As well as a WaPo opinion article? And this Tweet?

This is your basis for not being able to read? As well as other mouthbreathers on here thinking the same thing?

Show me exactly where the President threatened another Civil War if he was impeached. Show me the direct quote from President Trump that specifically says "if I'm impeached, there will be a civil war."

Provide the ****ing proof or shut up.

Why did Trump quote the post to begin with? What purpose does it serve to share that from the Oval Office?

Reactions: MontyPython
Did Trump make the quote?

And furthermore, did he actually threaten Civil War?

Let's see how intellectually honest you are.
No, he quoted in his Tweet the pastor that made the original quote. Is that what everybody is arguing about, I thought that was pretty obvious.

My question is why share that to begin with from the Oval Office? What purpose does it serve? You have to assume he agrees with the dude, otherwise why quote it?

Of course Georgie's boy was coordinating it. What kind of brain dead moron believes otherwise.
Why do you think his staffers were getting their marching orders from the Atlantic Counsel?

No, he quoted in his Tweet the pastor that made the original quote. Is that what everybody is arguing about, I thought that was pretty obvious.

My question is why share that to begin with from the Oval Office? What purpose does it serve? You have to assume he agrees with the dude, otherwise why quote it?

You answered the first correctly. Congrats, you're smarter than a Harvard Professor.

Now, did he actually threaten a Civil War if he is impeached?

Did Trump make the quote?

And furthermore, did he actually threaten Civil War?

Let's see how intellectually honest you are.
You're trying too hard to be naive. In the twitterverse when you retweet something you are agree with it. People get called out all the time for retweeting stupid things. They usually delete them when called out but not Trump. He lets the red hats do the mouth breathing for him. Good Job.

Exclusive — Chairman Lindsey Graham: Senate Hearings Coming with DOJ Inspector General Soon

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Breitbart News exclusively on Monday evening that his committee is planning hearings soon, beginning with Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general Michael Horowitz as soon as Horowitz releases his imminent report on the origins of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

“The Horowitz report is coming soon,” Graham said Monday evening when reached by phone. “The focus of the Judiciary Committee will hear testimony from him, and follow whatever leads the report gives us about the FISA warrant and the counterintelligence investigation. So my number one goal is to hear from Horowitz and make a record of how the system got off the rails regarding the counterintelligence investigation and the FISA warrant.”

Graham said he expects Horowitz’s report to come “in a couple of weeks” and his Judiciary Committee will be holding a hearing to hear from the Inspector General as soon as that comes out.

“I would expect that we start with him, and see where it takes us,” Graham said of Horowitz’s expected report and forthcoming testimony.

Horowitz, the DOJ’s Inspector General, has been investigating for months into the origins of the Russia investigation in what has been widely expected for some time. Some have suggested that the Democrats perhaps even moved forward with this impeachment proceedings against Trump as part of a bid to pre-empt whatever comes forth in the soon-to-be-published report and eventual further actions.

As for the newer whistleblower element of things, for now, Graham said the Senate Intelligence Committee is where the whistleblower complaint angle of this lies. Though he did say other committees may get involved soon.

Lindsey Graham: Senate Hearings Coming with Inspector General Soon

LMFAO!

You are using liberal rags like Vox and Vanity Fair as your backing? As well as a WaPo opinion article? And this Tweet?

This is your basis for not being able to read? As well as other mouthbreathers on here thinking the same thing?

Show me exactly where the President threatened another Civil War if he was impeached. Show me the direct quote from President Trump that specifically says "if I'm impeached, there will be a civil war."

Provide the ****ing proof or shut up.

😘😘😘

Republican lawmaker denounces Trump’s tweet predicting ‘civil war’ if he’s impeached

Trump Hints at Civil War But He Launched a War on Facts

Donald Trump Co-Signs Threat Of Civil War If Impeachment Is Successful

Donald Trump Warns There Will Be a Civil War If He Is Impeached

Reactions: tvolsfan
You answered the first correctly. Congrats, you're smarter than a Harvard Professor.

Now, did he actually threaten a Civil War if he is impeached?
No, he did not implicitly threaten a Civil War if impeached.

I'm answering your questions. Answer mine. Why share that quote from the Oval Office? What purpose does that serve?

Ukraine Mystery: Schiff Staffer Made August Visit for Think Tank Backed by Hunter Biden’s Old Employer

A staffer for Rep. Adam Schiff’s House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence took a trip to Ukraine last month sponsored and organized by the Atlantic Council think tank.

The Atlantic Council is funded by and routinely works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

The Schiff staffer, Thomas Eager, is also currently one of 19 fellows at the Atlantic Council’s Eurasia Congressional Fellowship, a bipartisan program that says it “educates congressional staff on current events in the Eurasia region.”

Eager’s trip to Ukraine last month was part of the fellowship program and included nine other House employees. The bi-partisan visit, from August 24 to August 31, was billed as a “Ukraine Study Trip,” and culminated in a meeting with former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

The dates of the pre-planned trip are instructive. Eager’s visit to Ukraine sponsored by the Burisma-funded Atlantic Council began 12 days after the so-called whistleblower officially filed his August 12 complaint about President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Schiff’s House Intelligence Committee reportedly reached a tentative agreement in recent days for the so-called whistleblower to testify.

Ukraine Mystery: Schiff Staffer Made August Visit for Think Tank Backed by Hunter Biden's Old Employer | Breitbart

You did (partially) answer my question, hopefully, you're honest enough to expand on both portions of that post. So, I'll answer yours...

The fact is, we are fractured as a nation right now. We haven't seen this level of national discord since the 1850s. The 1960s were close, but I don't even think we were as divided during that era as we are now.

You impeach a sitting President on some utterly BS charges (you and I both know they are, if you're honest about it) you will see a serious fracture in this Republic. Because the way Democrats have been acting since the election day in 2016 appalls plenty of people. And they are going to get downright angry if this circus comes around like I suspect it will be. Democrats will not like the outcome of this hyper-partisan attack.

Democrats are just as childish as the man they despise. Even more so if you ask me. They could have been the adults in the room, yet they have decided to do what has never been done in this nation. President Trump said it right, no other President has been attacked so viciously since he was elected.

None of them. Don't even try to deny it. You can say "oh, he brought it on himself" but that doesn't excuse what's happened to him since he's been in office. It's utter childish nonsense.

Yes, impeaching the President over this will cause a serious national fracture. If you can't see that, open your damn eyes.

You're trying too hard to be naive. In the twitterverse when you retweet something you are agree with it. People get called out all the time for retweeting stupid things. They usually delete them when called out but not Trump. He lets the red hats do the mouth breathing for him. Good Job.

Did he make the quote?

Furthermore, did he threaten Civil War if impeached?

I'm not being naive, I'm actually reading it for what it is. Why can't you be smart enough to see what was written?

You did (partially) answer my question, hopefully, you're honest enough to expand on both portions of that post. So, I'll answer yours...

The fact is, we are fractured as a nation right now. We haven't seen this level of national discord since the 1850s. The 1960s were close, but I don't even think we were as divided during that era as we are now.

You impeach a sitting President on some utterly BS charges (you and I both know they are, if you're honest about it) you will see a serious fracture in this Republic. Because the way Democrats have been acting since the election day in 2016 appalls plenty of people. And they are going to get downright angry if this circus comes around like I suspect it will be. Democrats will not like the outcome of this hyper-partisan attack.

Democrats are just as childish as the man they despise. Even more so if you ask me. They could have been the adults in the room, yet they have decided to do what has never been done in this nation. President Trump said it right, no other President has been attacked so viciously since he was elected.

None of them. Don't even try to deny it. You can say "oh, he brought it on himself" but that doesn't excuse what's happened to him since he's been in office. It's utter childish nonsense.

Yes, impeaching the President over this will cause a serious national fracture. If you can't see that, open your damn eyes.

Trump IS our "serious national fracture". His removal will pacify the *majority* of our citizens.

Libs owned again.

EFwClOiXYAEPLB6

Holy sh*t. The dumb orangutan tweeted it out.

Did he make the quote?

Furthermore, did he threaten Civil War if impeached?

I'm not being naive, I'm actually reading it for what it is. Why can't you be smart enough to see what was written?
I see what was written and I saw who celebrated it. Carry on, that water pail must be a heavy burden.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back