The Impeachment Thread

The more Trump is investigated, the more corruption we find on the Dims.

Dears Dims, please don’t stop.

These folks all Dims? The plot thickens. Trump was set up!

Paul Manafort - 2016 Trump Campaign Manager - 7.5 years - conspiracy against the United States
Rich Gates - 2016 Trump Campaign - cooperating witness - conspiracy against the United States
George Papadopoulos - 2016 Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor - 14 days - false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Michael Flynn - Trump National Security Advisor - cooperating witness - false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice
Michael Cohen - Trump Chief Attorney - 3 years - Campaign Finance Violations
Roger Stone - Oldest Trump Friend - False Statements and Witness Tampering

Is there a level past this where there can be more discourse? I just saw a picture of two red-hats wearing shirts that said they'd be prouder to be russians than democrats.
Which we’ve agreed was a dumb shirt. You’re painting with a broad brush again.

I guess you think other intelligence agencies are going to solve that problem? God you're stupid.

You have the market cornered on stupid.

Edit: and hypocrisy. I don’t recall your outrage when the Muell had people traipsing all over the world talking to foreign intelligence services trying to find dirt on the Trump campaign or when Comey was talking to Australia and other countries trying to do the same.

Last edited:
Which we’ve agreed was a dumb shirt. You’re painting with a broad brush again.

I don't think I am painting with a broad brush at all, I honestly believe that the country is so divided politically that those guys wearing the shirts are representative of a significant portion of the red hat nation.

Trumpers loathe anyone not on board the trump train, it's black and white, us and them. The devolvement of the 'say something nice' thread is a perfect microcosm of the incivility by the trumpers.

You have the market cornered on stupid.
Let's hear your rationale for our DOJ asking other countries to investigate our IC. You said it was good, so you really need to explain yourself. Are their IC's better than ours? Are we to take their word for it without being collaborated by our own? Or do you just hate our government so much (and believe everything Trump says)? You're a Redhat to the bone, idiotic and stupid.

Let's hear your rationale for our DOJ asking other countries to investigate our IC. You said it was good, so you really need to explain yourself. Are their IC's better than ours? Are we to take their word for it without being collaborated by our own? Or do you just hate our government so much (and believe everything Trump says)? You're a Redhat to the bone, idiotic and stupid.

I edited my post. So maybe you can explain the differences.

No I don’t trust Trump just as I do not trust the leaders of any agency.

It's bewildering that you guys continue to lap up the lies. One after another they are knocked over and you keep going back for more.

At what point do you realize that the #fakenews calls are coming from inside the house?

giphy.gif
It's life in the right wing echo chamber where said residents live a fact-free existence and latch on to any conspiracy theory amplified by Trump and his friends in the far right media. This is why they refuse to acknowledge that Russia meddled in the 2016 election to get Trump elected, they were force fed a mis-information campaign and continue to buy into the same nonsense today.

I don't think I am painting with a broad brush at all, I honestly believe that the country is so divided politically that those guys wearing the shirts are representative of a significant portion of the red hat nation.

Trumpers loathe anyone not on board the trump train, it's black and white, us and them. The devolvement of the 'say something nice' thread is a perfect microcosm of the incivility by the trumpers.

Your post further proves that when posting it’s easier to blame one side and not both ... Muah Trump supporters bad

It would be a shame to not mention the lefts contribution to an "us against the world" mentality by Trump supporters. During the primaries, election and presidential term, they have been attacked not just verbally (basket of deplorables, racists, dumb, bigots, etc.) but also physically while attending a rally that they have every right to attend and do so without the prospect of being attacked. They been accused as a villain in multiple false accusations and the retraction is a small note.

The mentality isn't a surprise if you've paid attention since 2015. It's not like Trump supporters came in swinging en masse

I edited my post.
Doesn't make it any less idiotic. Like that time you screeched that mueller should give our sources and methodology to the Russian Troll farm. Everyone said it was a bad Idea but you persisted and what information that was given to the Russian troll farm was propagandized and used against us. Everyone said it would be stupid and that is what would happen. You are not a smart man.

Doesn't make it any less idiotic. Like that time you screeched that mueller should give our sources and methodology to the Russian Troll farm. Everyone said it was a bad Idea but you persisted and what information that was given to the Russian troll farm was propagandized and used against us. Everyone said it would be stupid and that is what would happen. You are not a smart man.

The Muell looked like the idiot by indicting them.

So come on smart guy, explain the differences.

Man, impeachment inquiry and this, all in one week.

"Global headwinds and trade uncertainties", i.e. Trump.

Remember when Republicans believed in Free Market Capitalism instead of market tanking tariffs and step-in-my-own-panda-trap protectionism? Good times. As in, seriously, those were very good times for America economically.

Your post further proves that when posting it’s easier to blame one side and not both ... Muah Trump supporters bad

I didn't "blame" anyone in my post, I haven't seen the liberals wearing "I'd rather be russian than a trumper" shirts, they may exist - but I haven't seen them.

What happened to the "trump is a masterful" troll line item? Now that he's trolled the sht out of the whole world, suddenly the discourse of tossing him out would be too much to bear?

I didn't "blame" anyone in my post, I haven't seen the liberals wearing "I'd rather be russian than a trumper" shirts, they may exist - but I haven't seen them.

What happened to the "trump is a masterful" troll line item? Now that he's trolled the sht out of the whole world, suddenly the discourse of tossing him out would be too much to bear?

The sh** show is both sides, and on both sides, the far ends of the spectrum take up all the headlines.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

Jeez. Trump is acting psychotically already about the whistleblower. It is obviously absolutely DESTROYING his huge, fragile ego that an anonymous person is taking him down. He's having a complete meltdown and airing it publicly for the entire world to witness. Thanks for making America great again, doofus.

How much money you want to bet .. 1st- this idiot is a democrat , 2nd- this idiot influences WAY more people to follow his lead than those two old guys you were screeching about .

48F94264-FAD7-4864-B81C-CBBA097AAFF1.jpeg
If you don’t think your post comes off as blaming “ trumpers “ and not equally , you may want to go back and read it again .

VN Store

Back