The Impeachment Thread

Why did Congress subpoena Trump's Deutsche bank records? Why did Hills ask for China to investigate Trump's bank records? Why did Shifty ask for info on that Russian prank call? What about the foreign Steele dossier? etc ad nausea.

All cases of foreign election interference if knowledge is considered "anything of value".

I have a feeling "probative" is the word lawyers would use. They probably know a thing or two about probing anyway. I guess if you dig enough you might find something, but it always seemed like the rules were you had to have legal reason to dig, and the dims don't seem to have much of that - just hope.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Reactions: BowlBrother85
Why did Congress subpoena Trump's Deutsche bank records? Why did Hills ask for China to investigate Trump's bank records? Why did Shifty ask for info on that Russian prank call? What about the foreign Steele dossier? etc ad nausea.

All cases of foreign election interference if knowledge is considered "anything of value".

Yes, they should all be in jail.

If we jailed all of the crooked politicians, we wouldn't have any politicians left.

If Trump made dims happy by using politician/crooks for his appointees then they'd know how to cover up all the misdeeds and wouldn't get caught doing stupid stuff like Pruitt or saying dumb stuff like several of the others. Saying dumb stuff in the DC world generally means not being politically correct far more than being factually right or wrong.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If Trump made dims happy by using politician/crooks for his appointees then they'd know how to cover up all the misdeeds and wouldn't get caught doing stupid stuff like Pruitt or saying dumb stuff like several of the others. Saying dumb stuff in the DC world generally means not being politically correct far more than being factually right or wrong.
You just had to bring up that dumb box o rocks Pruitt didn't you? I can't believe that he is the head coach of UT. I've been watching games since Bill Battle and never have I been embarrassed by hearing a coach represent the University like I have with this dumbell.

Reactions: AM64
No need to cite Breitbart. We already know Trump is popular among white supremacists.
You left out racists, homophobes, xenophobes and a few other phobes I can't recall. I'm just glad the democrats are so inclusive to everyone other than white males.

Reactions: AM64
You left out racists, homophobes, xenophobes and a few other phobes I can't recall. I'm just glad the democrats are so inclusive to everyone other than white males.

All of those things fit nicely within the confines of the catch-all "supremacists".

VN Store

Back