The Impeachment Thread

And the news was broke by Jake Tapper at CNN guess reading comprehension is not your friend
Impossible to either confirm or deny that until we know of the whistleblower's identity... and read what The Gateway Pundit wrote... it's pure propaganda.

Thank God someone up there is looking out for the country.
It's ridiculous. That does not indicate a bias against Trump... even the IG said that it was just an indica of a bias in favor of an opposition candidate. It's a stretch to conclude a bias based on how a person registered to vote alone.

Impossible to either confirm or deny that until we know of the whistleblower's identity... and read what The Gateway Pundit wrote... it's pure propaganda.

No it's not.....you little baby. CNN's Jake Tapper reported the story you dolt....he's your guy. Read it...scared I guess to know the whistleblower is a registered Democrat who has a beef w/Trump..He goes to Adam pencil neck Schiff who helps him write up the lying fabrication on Trump. You spread left-wing propaganda lies all day.

No it's not.....you little baby. CNN's Jake Tapper reported the story you dolt....he's your guy. Read it...scared I guess to know the whistleblower is a registered Democrat who has a beef w/Trump..He goes to Adam pencil neck Schiff who helps him write up the lying fabrication on Trump.
You can conclude that the whistleblower has a beef with Trump, just because he/she is supposedly a registered democrat? Ridiculous. And Schiff did not write the complaint... that is also per Jake Tapper. But I guess Jake is only good for certain reports, right?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
No it's not.....you little baby. CNN's Jake Tapper reported the story you dolt....he's your guy. Read it...scared I guess to know the whistleblower is a registered Democrat who has a beef w/Trump..He goes to Adam pencil neck Schiff who helps him write up the lying fabrication on Trump. You spread left-wing propaganda lies all day.

Whistleblowers are fundamentally conveyers of information. You guys need to get over this guy/girl. The cats out of the bag. All that matters now is whether Trump did what he was alleged to do. And it sure as hell is looking like he did lots of bad stuff, just as alleged. And for good measure he went on TV today and did it all over again.

Whistleblowers are fundamentally conveyers of information. You guys need to get over this guy/girl. The cats out of the bag. All that matters now is whether Trump did what he was alleged to do. And it sure as hell is looking like he did lots of bad stuff, just as alleged. And for good measure he went on TV today and did it all over again.

This is just more blah blah blah blah from you. Thanks for playing....see yourself out.

Reactions: VolnJC
So Hunter Biden gets a job on the board of a Ukrainian company and makes $50k+ a month and it's all because he was such a valuable asset with his vast knowledge of the oil and gas industry? You can't spin this in any way that looks good for Biden.

Go start a thread about it. It is no defense to Trump's actions.

‎The Lawfare Podcast on Apple Podcasts

Pretty interesting breakdown, with recent historical perspective, from Alina Polyakova, a Director of a project at the Brookings Institute.

It may all just be sourced from articles, but she seemed pretty knowledgeable about Ukrainian history and politics, which I thought was interesting.

VN Store

Back