The Impeachment Thread

It's almost a Winston Churchill moment with regards to the press. "Never have so many, done so little of importance or truth with so much fresh 'fodder'"
LOL! I doubt the midget on "The Five", who fancies himself a comedian, will ever be confused with Churchill. He is pushing the network talking points. Isn't it funny how a president playing golf on a regular basis doesn't seem to bother Greg Gutfeld anymore? He brought it up once a week when Barack Obama was the president. Gutfeld is one of the most partisan pundits that Fox News has. He is a notch below Sean Hannity on the right-wing bias scale. He is also obnoxious and not the least bit funny.

LOL! I doubt the midget on "The Five", who fancies himself a comedian, will ever be confused with Churchill. He is pushing the network talking points. Isn't it funny how a president playing golf on a regular basis doesn't seem to bother Greg Gutfeld anymore? He brought it up once a week when Barack Obama was the president. Gutfeld is one of the most partisan pundits that Fox News has. He is a notch below Sean Hannity on the right-wing bias scale. He is also obnoxious and not the least bit funny.

Perception is an amazing thing ... I watch the GG show and they are all funny .

Are you trying to credit my hard work to someone else? If you added up all of the media on Fox, it would be a drop in the bucket when compared with all the media commenting on Trump. I'm beginning to think libs really are obsessed with Fox. And for the record, I have no idea who you are talking about - I never watch cable news of any variety - just ABC nightly stuff because my wife wants to.

Are you trying to credit my hard work to someone else? If you added up all of the media on Fox, it would be a drop in the bucket when compared with all the media commenting on Trump. I'm beginning to think libs really are obsessed with Fox. And for the record, I have no idea who you are talking about - I never watch cable news of any variety - just ABC nightly stuff because my wife wants to.

The GREG Gutfeld show is late night conservative comedy . BB is just mad because the left can’t have shows like that without offending people ... identity politics is killing humor and comedy .

Lol.....You & LG sound just like what a loyal viewer hater would say....y'all watch more fox than anyone else.

In the Trump tweet that you posted above, he was quoting Greg Gutfeld, who is a comedian on the Fox News show, "The Five", which airs at 5 pm ET.

Reactions: AM64
His side does have SNL, but then they don't think that's fiction.

SNL tho has always been an equal opportunity basher , they made fun of both sides equally for the most part . well they were before they allow liberalism to creep in . They have somewhat redeemed themselves for me with that dem candidate skit they did recently .

Reactions: AM64
You have to ask why/how Brennan would know. You also have to ask if all these people knew, how many of them influenced the "whistle blower's" story? Is this really a collaborative effort ... ghostwritten for a patsy?
Of all the people I would like to see dragged out of their home and frog marched to prison Brennan is at the very top of that list think he has his tentacles in alot of these schemes

In the Trump tweet that you posted above, he was quoting Greg Gutfeld, who is a comedian on the Fox News show, "The Five", which airs at 5 pm ET.

Oh. Thank's for the update ... told you I don't know about any of that stuff. To be honest few of the twits (my word for it) make much sense either ... regardless of who is doing the twitting (again my word for it). Generally I consider twitter as important as adults playing with kid toys.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
When is it on? I watched it a bit a number of years ago. Is it still basically the same?

It’s on at 11 for me on saturdays . Or I should say that’s when I get to see it , it may be a repeat by that time .

VN Store

Back