The Impeachment Thread

My point of contention with Trump has always been that, either by abusing executive powers, undermining institutions, disregarding norms and mustering support for it from the so-called conservative party, alienating portions of the electorate, or all of the above, he is creating circumstances that make those threats to liberty, which you identified, more likely.

Kamala Harris and Beto O’Rourke and their promises to violate the constitution are a direct result of Trump in the same way you guys feel Trump is a direct result of Obama.

Passing laws where the government can ban you for saying words isn’t a result of Trump . It’s progressive thinking . They think they can regulate everyone into equality .

Passing laws where the government can ban you for saying words isn’t a result of Trump . It’s progressive thinking . They think they can regulate everyone into equality .

Promising to do it without legislation, promising to pack the Supreme Court, promising to eliminate the filibuster... those are a result of the progressive base seeing Trump do all these things and saying “we want that too,” “why aren’t you willing to do that for us?”

Promising to do it without legislation, promising to pack the Supreme Court, promising to eliminate the filibuster... those are a result of the progressive base seeing Trump do all these things and saying “we want that too.”

Wait what ? You are going to force me to do a whataboutism here . Nobody is forcing the progressives to do anything . By nature it’s their natural “ progression “ to want more things their way . The left is changing into the left of left center , and there are things that stand in their way . Trump and the Constitution . I would argue we have a Trump BECAUSE of the hard left not the other way around .

Just so we are all clear here....Trump both openly and privately has asked a foreign nation to investigate a political opponent to affect the outcome of an election. This is illegal and unconstitutional, more so than lying about a blowjob. Everyone arguing here is aware of this right?

Just so we are all clear here....Trump both openly and privately has asked a foreign nation to investigate a political opponent to affect the outcome of an election. This is illegal and unconstitutional, more so than lying about a blowjob. Everyone arguing here is aware of this right?

Would be obvious to most, but since they're so excited about humping Donny's leg, their mind is not in the best shape.

Uh Pedo quid pro Joe was already under investigation before he decided to run. So now that he’s a candidate you guys want to move the goal post.

Shouldn’t you be handing out toothbrushes in Alabama or something.

Reactions: AM64
Wait what ? You are going to force me to do a whataboutism here . Nobody is forcing the progressives to do anything . By nature it’s their natural “ progression “ to want more things their way . The left is changing into the left of left center , and there are things that stand in their way . Trump and the Constitution . I would argue we have a Trump BECAUSE of the hard left not the other way around .
Changing to far left of center is a policy shift. I’m talking about the procedures by which that policy is implemented.

You’re right in that it didn’t start with Trump and I acknowledged that, earlier.

Changing to far left of center is a policy shift. I’m talking about the procedures by which that policy is implemented.

You’re right in that it didn’t start with Trump and I acknowledged that, earlier.

Both sides are so through entrenched that the procedures by which a policy is implemented is starting to make less of a difference . The courts are being bogged down with cases that are DOA but the policy is already in place and active until it gets settled . There use to be a line in the sand where we said ok that’s just too crazy but not anymore . It’s more like let’s go ahead and do it and worry about the consequences later . “ Better to ask for forgiveness than permission “ This is a dangerous path.

Reactions: AM64
Trump illegally called upon a foreign nation to assist on an election. Please stick to point and state where any of that is wrong.

VN Store

Back