The Impeachment Thread

Once again, the "whistleblower's" complaint has proven to be very accurate on the 3 central allegations made. Whoever this is, wasn't just guessing. He/She had a source close to the Trump administration, or perhaps even within the Trump administration itself, who was privy to the July 25th phone call between Trump and Zelensky. Also, the attempts to discredit the "whistleblower" by portraying this person as being biased, are no longer relevant. The credibility and motive of a "whistleblower" are only of consequence up until their allegations have either been proven or disproven. We no longer have to take the "whistleblower's" word for anything. We have a transcript of the July 25th phone call, and some admissions from the Trump administration which verify the claims documented in the complaint.

Once again? We heard your bovine scatology the first time and ignored you. No reason to reinvent the cotton gin

Nope I like none of her policies. My vote for her was a total protest vote. I wasn’t voting for Trump or Hillary and damn sure wasn’t going to throw the libertarians my vote with Johnson as their candidate.
I take that back, you're a ridiculously shallow person.

What's the excuse going to be, after all this buildup, when the White House says our star corruption investigator can't testify after all?

Reactions: tvolsfan
I'm guessing sometime in late 2016 Gowdy hit his head on something and all memory of this episode was erased.

Reactions: Mick
Yes Mr, President... maybe we should explore more about the Honorable Mr. Mueller's past cases. I hear there's some news around Whitey Bulger's FBI protection you'd rather not we the people know about? Could it be you kept 4 innocent dudes in prison to protect a witness?

Reactions: AM64
Once again, the "whistleblower's" complaint has proven to be very accurate on the 3 central allegations made. Whoever this is, wasn't just guessing. He/She had a source close to the Trump administration, or perhaps even within the Trump administration itself, who was privy to the July 25th phone call between Trump and Zelensky. Also, the attempts to discredit the "whistleblower" by portraying this person as being biased, are no longer relevant. The credibility and motive of a "whistleblower" are only of consequence up until their allegations have either been proven or disproven. We no longer have to take the "whistleblower's" word for anything. We have a transcript of the July 25th phone call, and some admissions from the Trump administration which verify the claims documented in the complaint.

For those of us who cannot follow 1000 posts a day and can not decipher the legalese of the complaint, what are those three primary allegations?

Reactions: AM64
Nope reopened before the call happened

I'm sure. Because the no evidence of wrong doing in the first investigation wasn't helpful in getting aid money from Trump's bag man, aka Rudy Giuliani.

VN Store

Back