The Impeachment Thread

“As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!),” Trump tweeted.

Just my $0.02... if you support this President, you, too, are absolutely nucking futs.

I'm sure. Because the no evidence of wrong doing in the first investigation wasn't helpful in getting aid money from Trump's bag man, aka Rudy Giuliani.
One of the reasons given was there was far more money going to Biden than reported 167k per month vs 50k I guess it pays to be kid of the VP

Reactions: AM64
So I'm confused and again not flaming just confused Whistleblower A confides in Whistleblower B and is also working with a current Dem contender...are there no laws broken here for passing along classified info? It's one thing to pass along to superior or IG but that doesn't appear to be what happened

Makes you wonder just how many people were listening in to that phone conversation, how they were connected, and what their reason for being on the line was. Apparently Trump failed big time to do some real house cleaning when he moved in.

Reactions: VolnJC
Makes you wonder just how many people were listening in to that phone conversation, how they were connected, and what their reason for being on the line was. Apparently Trump failed big time to do some real house cleaning when he moved in.
Yep the first whistleblower is a leftover from the Obama administration...Trump had people warming him that he was leaking info but he put too much trust into McMaster and look what happened

He got himself. He is a modern day Icarus.

Yeah, Trump is buzzing around their heads like a pesky mosquito trying to get the dims to do something stupid because that's their only option. Apparently Pelosi is barely smart enough to see that Schiff for brains and cohorts are leading them into a trap, and she's trying to head it off. Where's lil' Chuckie? Did he die or something? He hasn't been over from his senate hole to help her out. If he's distancing himself, then you know this is a real Schiff show for the dims. Even AOC and her crew of misfits have seemingly gone quiet; if they've figured it out, you know it's bad.

Yeah, Trump is buzzing around their heads like a pesky mosquito trying to get the dims to do something stupid because that's their only option. Apparently Pelosi is barely smart enough to see that Schiff for brains and cohorts are leading them into a trap, and she's trying to head it off. Where's lil' Chuckie? Did he die or something? He hasn't been over from his senate hole to help her out. If he's distancing himself, then you know this is a real Schiff show for the dims. Even AOC and her crew of misfits have seemingly gone quiet; if they've figured it out, you know it's bad.
They've been on break. Way to shoot from the hip with your analysis.

It’s suppose to be. Would you be cool with every person who registers to vote having to pay $60 every 4 years to take an IQ test and pass it before they’re eligible to vote?
It’s a stupid expression. I agree with the 2A. But guess what, the FF were smart enough to give us a method to alter our constitution. Now trying to circumvent that process is dumb. But “feelings” are what led to most changes in the constitution.

They've been on break. Way to shoot from the hip with your analysis.

I know they are on break. When have politicians ever let that quiet them? They are usually out blathering to their "constituents" and on the news. Maybe they are all on Caribbean junkets inspecting the damage on the wrong islands. You think Schiff for brains missed the recess bell?

It’s suppose to be. Would you be cool with every person who registers to vote having to pay $60 every 4 years to take an IQ test and pass it before they’re eligible to vote?
Not in the least.
I was just refuting Hogg's assertion that he was more open minded simply because he didn't acknowledge that Trump couldn't continue as president.

It’s a stupid expression. I agree with the 2A. But guess what, the FF were smart enough to give us a method to alter our constitution. Now trying to circumvent that process is dumb. But “feelings” are what led to most changes in the constitution.

You can’t buy a gun if you have bipolar disorder but you can vote for a s***load of elected officials. Why is there a difference? Why do people that don’t pay taxes have the same right to elect the officials to govern people that do? Just being “open minded”.

Not in the least.
I was just refuting Hogg's assertion that he was more open minded simply because he didn't acknowledge that Trump couldn't continue as president.

Why should someone be open minded about limiting their rights? If you’re gonna be “open minded” about one right let’s open up the box on the rest of them. But we all know the constitution was written with rules in place to keep people like you from limiting ones rights.

You can’t buy a gun if you have bipolar disorder but you can vote for a s***load of elected officials. Why is there a difference? Why do people that don’t pay taxes have the same right to elect the officials to govern people that do? Just being “open minded”.
Just like the anti 2A folks there is a mechanism to address your voting concerns. You should use it. Their right to vote doesn’t end where your feelings begin.

I would hope all decisions made when it comes to taking always our rights are done by facts not emotional feelings .

VN Store

Back