The Impeachment Thread

BTW with the exception of a few books I won’t let out of my office most of those are reference loaners to younger engineers. I’d guess only about 1/5 to 1/7 are my actual text books. Like I said I bought most after graduation and loan them out as requested to our younger engineers to try. If they like them, they return them and buy their own copy. If they REALLY like them I never see the damn book again 🤬

Reactions: AM64
BTW with the exception of a few books I won’t let out of my office most of those are reference loaners to younger engineers. I’d guess only about 1/5 to 1/7 are my actual text books. Like I said I bought most after graduation and loan them out as requested to our younger engineers to try. If they like them, they return them and buy their own copy. If they REALLY like them I never see the damn book again 🤬
I always put my old organic chem books in my work bookshelf...and of course you gotta keep The Little Brown Handbook lol 1639128034.jpg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Well, that explains why the calculus is still there.

Which one? The red spine one? That’s an old chip mfgr reference book they used to give out as nerd swag. I believe that’s the one that has some decent fundamentals on frequency domain sampling function models as some decent basic ADC and DAC architecture reference material. And it probably is at least 30 years old.

The yellow one of that title on the left. All lower case is hallmark '70s - early '80s.

The yellow one of that title on the left. All lower case is hallmark '70s - early '80s.
I checked the print date. 1982 copy right. Tenth printing. It’s another sampling theory and modeling reference. That stuff hasn’t really changed much since it was invented before I was even born. 🤷‍♂️

That one has some good ADC and DAC converter architecture source data too. Looking at the ToC most of those topologies are still used today especially the Successive Approximation Registered A/D converter. SAR ADC to us nerds 😬. They’re the same basic architecture that was introduced as a charge redistribution converter over 20 years ago. They’ve just got incredibly faster as semiconductor process technology has shrunk enabling faster convert times.

Reactions: AM64
Sooooo...

These two guys were to testify to Congress in the coming days about Ukraine.

They went to lunch with Rudy.

The next day they bought one way tickets to leave the country.

I think the only question is who told Rudy of the indicments so he could warn them. Barr?

Reactions: MontyPython
Rudy Giuliani Likes Fox News Poll Tweet Showing Record Support for Trump’s Impeachment

ActiveUnrulyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif
Looks like Satan

OK.

Scenario given, and you're back to dancing around the fact that you basically have nothing but bad feelz and "Orange man bad" in the absence of evidence of wrongdoing.

Carry on.

Please try to pay attention. I don't think 'orange man bad', I think 'orange man dumb.' Far too dumb to give credit to for the scenarios you presented. I'm not asking you to like it, or even accept it but that is why I reject them as plausible.

If his past behavior is any sort of predictor, he'll continue to act like a entitled petulant child that refuses to admit he's made a mistake (not unlike yourself).

Chow. ;)

VN Store

Back