The Impeachment Thread

Sooooo...

These two guys were to testify to Congress in the coming days about Ukraine.

They went to lunch with Rudy.

The next day they bought one way tickets to leave the country.

I think the only question is who told Rudy of the indicments so he could warn them. Barr?
This stuff belongs in the QAnon thread. Lol

Reactions: Septic and Mick
Funny but could be true.
Rudy was mayor of New York and was US Attorney at SDNY. I think there have been stories about him still having connections there. Not sure if they would have even told Barr they were indicting these guys.

Reactions: AM64
Rudy was mayor of New York and was US Attorney at SDNY. I think there have been stories about him still having connections there. Not sure if they would have even told Barr they were indicting these guys.
I read where they told barr about the investigation when he took over.

They PLANNED TO TESTIFY. Then suddenly get one way tickets out of the country?

Anyone who thinks they weren't tipped off is a freaking idiot.

The suggestion that Barr did it without any proof, other than that they are both connected to Trump, is the QAnon connection.

The suggestion that Barr did it without any proof, other than that they are both connected to Trump, is the QAnon connection.

I'm as curious as much about who tipped these two cats off as to who was tailing them closely enough to know they were getting ready to skin out.

I'm as curious as much about who tipped these two cats off as to who was tailing them closely enough to know they were getting ready to skin out.

I would guess it’s a pretty common practice? I read Preet Bahrara’s book last year and I remember there being a section where he talks about a case where the guy was about to bounce and they had to make a call to go arrest him. They did. Turned into a big case.

I'm beginning to see why the Whistleblower wasn't thrilled with the Ukraine call...the one where there was no Quid Pro Quo btw

As is customary, CIA intelligence officers are hired and fired based on party affiliation - this is a shocking revelation that a CIA analyst would slip through the cracks and serve the country through two or more administrations.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I learned a long time ago that there was no way to have a "reasonable discussion" with people like you who are suffering from Stage 4 TDS.

TDS is only a pejorative to a relatively small number of people. They're easily recognizable, almost all of them have road rash on their knuckles.

Reactions: Mick

Probably not Barr, I would agree. I was kind of mocking the right wingers here with that reach of logic.

But I imagine prosecutors are asking these guys, how did you know?

Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back