The Impeachment Thread

The right should have decided that long ago.
Of course people have been trying to get Trump since before day one. That wouldn't have been true of any of the other 17 candidates. Again, that fact alone should be screaming something important. The unwillingness to hear is bizarre.

That’s the problem when you go all in and come up short , you are left trying to convince people it was the right thing to do . Herein lies the problem and one reason why it’s so hard to get the ones you need to vote a different way . The ones you are needing are saying “ I don’t trust any of them and think they are all power hungry and corrupt “ . My question is always .. why would any sane person want to be president and I go from there.

Reactions: AM64
The identity of the whistleblower is entirely academic now, except as to identifying witnesses and documents which establish what happened. As pointed out countless times by Trump and his nuthuggers like yourself, the whistleblower has very little, if any, first hand knowledge. Its the people that described to him what was going on that matter.

Let's hear form them. For example, let's hear form the four senior intelligence people, including political appointees, who went to NSC counsel and expressed their worries and objections to what Trump was doing.

Come on, you know Trump supporters will run in the opposite direction as soon as they read the word "academic."

Reactions: lawgator1
The identity of the whistleblower is entirely academic now, except as to identifying witnesses and documents which establish what happened. As pointed out countless times by Trump and his nuthuggers like yourself, the whistleblower has very little, if any, first hand knowledge. Its the people that described to him what was going on that matter.

Let's hear form them. For example, let's hear form the four senior intelligence people, including political appointees, who went to NSC counsel and expressed their worries and objections to what Trump was doing.

Don't you get tired of using the word nuthuggers?......it's so old & outdated that it doesn't work to get a rise out of Trump supporters. But by all means necessary, whatever floats your little sinking ship cowboy. We'll eventually come to find out that the low-rent smarty-pants do-nothing Dims are the ones who are covering up their own crimes & their own criminal activities who are trying their best to save their own arse in blaming Trump for what they themselves are doing & have done. They're the real criminals in all this slimy hate Trump sham as they manufacture a false to-find-a crime by everyone else club.

Reactions: VolnJC
That’s the problem when you go all in and come up short , you are left trying to convince people it was the right thing to do . Herein lies the problem and one reason why it’s so hard to get the ones you need to vote a different way . The ones you are needing are saying “ I don’t trust any of them and think they are all power hungry and corrupt “ . My question is always .. why would any sane person want to be president and I go from there.
The Trump bad narrative seems to be proving itself more and more correct.
One conclusion may be "you know, they were right all along."
Why would anyone want to mayor, or president of the home owners association.
Somebody has to do it, and I'm gullible enough to believe that some still have the proper intentions.

One of the things they just can’t fathom , the idea that you alienate people when you say stupid stuff like that . They keep kicking that dog and wonder why it bites them every time now .

This is rich, I guess your blinders only work when looking to the right.

The Trump bad narrative seems to be proving itself more and more correct.
One conclusion may be "you know, they were right all along."
Why would anyone want to mayor, or president of the home owners association.
Somebody has to do it, and I'm gullible enough to believe that some still have the proper intentions.

You can’t put anybody and I mean anybody under that much scrutiny without finding some skeletons . Now we are back to it just being about power and the struggle to own it . I don’t disagree someone has to do it , I just always question their sanity and motivation for volunteering to do it .

Reactions: AM64
You can’t put anybody and I mean anybody under that much scrutiny without finding some skeletons . Now we are back to it just being about power and the struggle to own it . I don’t disagree someone has to do it , I just always question their sanity and motivation for volunteering to do it .
Many knew Trump was bad even without the scrutiny. Any doubt was alleviated by the way he chose to run his campaign in the primaries. I just can't comprehend how anyone was blinded to what Trump truly is.

Reactions: JCP201

Is the account of the call as described by the WB correct or is the transcript correct ?

If I've missed you calling out the Trumpies for far worse I apologize.

I try not to call out anyone unless they lump me in to that category while they are painting with their broad brush . I’ll just go ahead and squash your next question about me being a Trumper... I support America’s president . I did the same with Barry and lived through it and I’ll live through Trump and whoever is next . You don’t have to like him or his policies that’s the great thing about our system .

I try not to call out anyone unless they lump me in to that category while they are painting with their broad brush . I’ll just go ahead and squash your next question about me being a Trumper... I support America’s president . I did the same with Barry and lived through it and I’ll live through Trump and whoever is next . You don’t have to like him or his policies that’s the great thing about our system .
I may have jumped in without the whole dialogue and I can offer a sincere "my bad". But, I knew the other stuff, haven't accused you of that, unless it was long ago.

Don't you get tired of using the word nuthuggers?......it's so old & outdated that it doesn't work to get a rise out of Trump supporters. But by all means necessary, whatever floats your little sinking ship cowboy. We'll eventually come to find out that the low-rent smarty-pants do-nothing Dims are the ones who are covering up their own crimes & their own criminal activities who are trying their best to save their own arse in blaming Trump for what they themselves are doing & have done. They're the real criminals in all this slimy hate Trump sham as they manufacture a false to-find-a crime by everyone else club.

EGcck06XUAIpFDH.jpg

... Dims are the ones who are covering up their own crimes & their own criminal activities who are trying their best to save their own arse in blaming Trump for what they themselves are doing & have done. They're the real criminals in all this slimy hate Trump sham as they manufacture a false to-find-a crime by everyone else club.

Trump admitted he asked a foreign government to investigate a political rival. No Democrat made that up.

Assuming things stop there (and it sure doesn't look like they will stop there, by the way), who made that up? Hint, the answer is Trump.

VN Store

Back