The Impeachment Thread

Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest have entered the building

Comey would not make a public announcement favoring Trump and was fired.

Sessions would not say Trump was not part of the investigation recused himself, and was fired.

Yavanovitch refused to seek an investigation at Trump's demand, and was fired.

Pattern?

No it's not a yes. There will be at least three or four articles of impeachment: abuse of office, soliciting foreign election interference, conspiracy to commit campaign finance violations with Rudy, and obstruction of justice.

And the more the dems put out there the deeper they go in the weeds . Still refuse to stop playing by the old playbook . That doesn’t work on Trump . Slinging a truck load of mud at a hog won’t make him anymore unhappy it will just muddy up the stall that everybody else walks in .

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
No it's not a yes. There will be at least three or four articles of impeachment: abuse of office, soliciting foreign election interference, conspiracy to commit campaign finance violations with Rudy, and obstruction of justice.
I agree with all of those and think we should move forward immediately but good luck trying to tie Rudy into the crimes of Obama and Biden

Reactions: AM64

LOL.....make up more lies as you go along. Seems to work pretty well for the fantasy delusional world of Dims.
Don't you dolts know by now.........nothing will be done.....& then back to our normal smear campaigns.

Reactions: VolnJC
Comey would not make a public announcement favoring Trump and was fired.

Sessions would not say Trump was not part of the investigation recused himself, and was fired.

Yavanovitch refused to seek an investigation at Trump's demand, and was fired.

Pattern?

Comey was a sanctimonious slim ball that thought he could do whatever he wanted , Sessions was a spineless good ole boy that thought his buddy in congress wouldn’t turn on him ( there’s video tape of that realization when it happened ) and he opened the door to the Russian hoax by allowing his buds to pressure him because he forgot to say he said hello at a speaking engagement to a Russian . I don’t know about the last one yet . You are really reaching for the “ pattern “ theory

And the more the dems put out there the deeper they go in the weeds . Still refuse to stop playing by the old playbook . That doesn’t work on Trump . Slinging a truck load of mud at a hog won’t make him anymore unhappy it will just muddy up the stall that everybody else walks in .
Just trying to move the needle of public opinion.
There surely must be more repubs with both a conscious and a backbone.

Just trying to move the needle of public opinion.
There surely must be more repubs with both a conscious and a backbone.

That’s why I don’t believe any of them ... the whole thing is done just to try and sway public opinion for 2020 . It’s all just a power grab and popularity contest it’s never been about right or wrong .

That’s why I don’t believe any of them ... the whole thing is done just to try and sway public opinion for 2020 . It’s all just a power grab and popularity contest it’s never been about right or wrong .
It is about right and wrong on some level.
Unfortunately, right can only be done when a critical mass agrees on what is right. We're getting there, but it's taking far longer than it should.

Unfortunately, right can only be done when a critical mass agrees on what is right. We're getting there, but it's taking far longer than it should.

No it’s not , if it was about right you wouldnt have Adam Schiff lying and ruining any credit that’s left , that just solidified people . If you are doing it for the right of it then you don’t try to con people . Do what’s right and let the chips fall where they will . This is about power and an election outcome . There isn’t an end justifying the means if you are claiming you are doing it for the right reasons. They all have a twisted ideology of right and wrong ... power does that. I believe there’s even a saying about it .

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
If she helps the Dems it will be leaked if it's like Volker we won't be allowed to see it...why do the Dems want to keep everything secret afraid it doesn't match their talking points?

There is a part of that song "Getting so much better" that sticks in my mind and reminds me of you. I haven't heard the song in years, but it says something like: "Me used to be angry young man, me hiding me head in the sand". I guess that is why you keep posting it, as it is as an autobiographical piece.

Unfortunately, right can only be done when a critical mass agrees on what is right. We're getting there, but it's taking far longer than it should.[/QUOTE

So right becomes right when enough people agree with you?

VN Store

Back