The Impeachment Thread

This is an Obama appointment holdover testifying in the Democrats favor behind closed doors & out of public view. I'm sure she reads from a prepared script written by Democrats to further along their driven impeachment dream. Nobody knows what was said behind this closed door meeting but I'm sure Democrats will have leaks coming out fast as possible showing to their advantage of great concern to further their cause to proceed forward to save our Democracy and to protect the Constitution.....which is another crappy Dem clown show.

Last edited:
Me neither. I often listen to Dana Perrino’s show on the iPhone while I work and then switch to music when Shep’s hour would start.
I haven't watched him in years. If I'm listening to Fox News on Sirius XM during the day when I'm in the car, and it turns 3:00, I turn the channel. I don't watch tv during the day.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump sought Friday to distance himself from attorney Rudy Giuliani, even casting doubts about whether the former New York mayor is still his lawyer.
Asked whether Giuliani remained his personal attorney, Trump said: “I don’t know.”
“I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump told reporters as he was leaving the White House for a political rally in Louisiana. “I spoke to him yesterday, briefly. He's a very good attorney and he has been my attorney, yeah sure.”
Giuliani told USA TODAY shortly afterward that he’s still Trump's lawyer. “He hasn't told me otherwise,” he said.
Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani: 'He has been my attorney'

Reactions: zeppelin128
Kevin McAleenan, Trump's Homeland Security secretary, resigns
Kevin McAleenan on Friday resigned from his post at the helm of the Department of Homeland Security, bringing an end to a six-month tenure in which he struggled to maintain control of a sprawling law enforcement and border security agency that hardliners have tried to use to push President Trump's stringent immigration agenda.

The president announced the resignation on Twitter on Friday night, thanking McAleenan for his service.
"Kevin McAleenan has done an outstanding job as Acting Secretary of Homeland Security. We have worked well together with Border Crossings being way down. Kevin now, after many years in Government, wants to spend more time with his family and go to the private sector," Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

Kevin McAleenan, Trump's Homeland Security secretary, resigns
Kevin McAleenan on Friday resigned from his post at the helm of the Department of Homeland Security, bringing an end to a six-month tenure in which he struggled to maintain control of a sprawling law enforcement and border security agency that hardliners have tried to use to push President Trump's stringent immigration agenda.

The president announced the resignation on Twitter on Friday night, thanking McAleenan for his service.
"Kevin McAleenan has done an outstanding job as Acting Secretary of Homeland Security. We have worked well together with Border Crossings being way down. Kevin now, after many years in Government, wants to spend more time with his family and go to the private sector," Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter.

Aka, places where Donny can't bother me with his damn wall.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump sought Friday to distance himself from attorney Rudy Giuliani, even casting doubts about whether the former New York mayor is still his lawyer.
Asked whether Giuliani remained his personal attorney, Trump said: “I don’t know.”

LOLZ. A fiction writer couldn't sell this as a plot because it would be deemed too far out there.

Lol........you three wanna-bees are trying too hard acting like the cool kids tonight.
Must be a left-wing circle jerk meeting going on tonight.

All this planning and they still haven't shown that Trump broke any laws. There isn't anything in the transcript that shows a crime and today's testimony with the Ukrainian ambassador was for show only...She was upset that he fired her because it was rumored she was spying on journalists and turning down visas of Ukrainians who wanted to show 2016 Dem collusion. But it wouldn't matter if he fired her for wearing an ugly dress one day...she serves at the will of the President

All this planning and they still haven't shown that Trump broke any laws. There isn't anything in the transcript that shows a crime and today's testimony with the Ukrainian ambassador was for show only...She was upset that he fired her because it was rumored she was spying on journalists and turning down visas of Ukrainians who wanted to show 2016 Dem collusion. But it wouldn't matter if he fired her for wearing an ugly dress one day...she serves at the will of the President

Do you get the standard completely wrong every time, or just this one?

They hire people that have lied under oath, so they have no set standards.

I don't know who you're talking about but lying under oath is no different than lying not under oath. It's just that the consequences can be more harsh.

Do you get the standard completely wrong every time, or just this one?
We can disagree but the transcript is still the only evidence other than hear say so until u guys find something else there isn't an impeachable crime in there

We can disagree but the transcript is still the only evidence other than hear say so until u guys find something else there isn't an impeachable crime in there

The transcript is more than enough, by itself. His admission too.

But you are delusional if you don't think there is more to come. People are running for cover.

VN Store

Back