The Impeachment Thread

I don't watch any cable news anymore but I always kinda liked Shep...there was one time he was advocating something for his alma mater Ole Miss and I thought it was cool how big of a fan he was...this is a good site if you want to weigh how biased a news source is...they also tell how accurate their reporting is...they kinda stay out of the opinion critiques like nightly shows
Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

He might want to roll that one out this weekend. It's prob a good idea to take a break from Rudy for a bit.

One loose cannon in the WH is enough. Rudy really needs to be gone ... put out to pasture somewhere far far away.

Did you see the article recently about Russian coal miners digging up what looks like a flying saucer?

Is that the one that turned out to be a pencil sharpener?

No, actually I didn't see it. I'll google around. I know they supposedly found one back in the 50s or early 60s.

Go Nashville local reporter

LMFAO.......MSNBC......No bias there.......Yeah....then they go to Brennan for his stupid thoughts on his take of the Pompeo interview. Good God, like he doesn't tell the truth on anything about the Trump Admin.. he's a left-wing low life communist pos hack being paid to say lies for the left-wing delusional world of dumbness.

Last edited:
LMFAO.......MSNBC........Yeah....then they go to Brennen for his stupid thoughts on his take of the Pompeo interview. Good God, like he doesn't tell the truth on anything about the Trump Admin.. he's a left-wing low life communist pos hack being paid to lie for the left-wing delusional world of dumbness.
Careful, that is EL's people!

Reactions: VolnJC
She eats lunch with them on a daily basis. Carries their water all day too.
She'll get over the hurt one day from knowing the lies & hateful language they spread about conservatives.
The only time I watch MSNBC is on election night when it goes against them. They do shed the sweetest liberal tears out there. If I could gets a heads up that Brennan would get frog matched out ive..I bring popcorn and fireworks for that must see TV

VN Store

Back