The Impeachment Thread

Lol so what's the point testifying? You guys are running out of Whistleblowers and witnesses for the transcript...better implement Plan B if Nancy is gonna make good on her promise of an impeachment Holiday present for the lunatic left wing

Reactions: AM64
I find it rather interesting that we’re parsing Sondland’s testimony before it’s even occurred. We have however parsed, implied, conflated, and outright made up a bunch of hyperbole from his one very clear text on the topic where in own words he stated the President’s position had been clear. Time to make more 🍿 and watch the spin machine I guess!

Just like ol George Washington, he cannot tell a lie.
The President doesn't have to do anything...you would know this if you hadn't went to the Phoenix Online College of Law..the Dems accused him of a Quid pro quo and the transcript was a bust and nothing they've done since has shown anything

Reactions: AM64
Lol
Game. Set. Match.

43rd time you've said that and they still haven't shown a Quid pro quo because
1) the favor the President asked about was 2016 corruption
2) The Ukrainians had already restarted the investigation
3) They got their money without having to do anything
4) They never knew the money was upheld

I find it rather interesting that we’re parsing Sondland’s testimony before it’s even occurred. We have however parsed, implied, conflated, and outright made up a bunch of hyperbole from his one very clear text on the topic where in own words he stated the President’s position had been clear. Time to make more 🍿 and watch the spin machine I guess!
And yet they deny the Ukrainian presidents testimony that he wasn't pressured.

And yet they deny the Ukrainian presidents testimony that he wasn't pressured.
As well as Volker’s testimony on Taylor’s original question. That just stopped even coming up once Volker provided the context and they just focus on Sondland’s reply. I got no problem with Taylor answering for his own context on that text and that would seem to be a precursor to any next step. But the left didn’t like that so they ignore the initial statement and zero in on the response.

I’m totally shocked in this method of investigation.

Looks like the Impeachment and Removal from Office of Donald Trump is intended to be on the shelves by the Christmas shopping season ... Schiff for brains quoted as saying "we don't need no stinkin' trial, testimony, or facts."

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Hang on I thought this was no big deal. So why is Hunter modifying his behavior about something that isn’t a big deal? 🤔

Hunter Biden says he will step down from Chinese company, pledges not work for foreign-owned firms if Joe Biden elected

Hunter Biden says he will step down from Chinese company, pledges not work for foreign-owned firms if Joe Biden elected - CNNPolitics
Because it's obvious that some will take something that's not a big deal and distort it and propagandize their base into thinking that it is a big deal. Kind of like Giuliani and Trump will not be having dinner or hanging out with those two Ukranian donors any longer. (even though they obviously say there was nothing wrong it)

Because it's obvious that some will take something that's not a big deal and distort it and propagandize their base into thinking that it is a big deal. Kind of like Giuliani and Trump will not be having dinner or hanging out with those two Ukranian donors any longer. (even though they obviously say there was nothing wrong it)
Couldn’t make a Biden defense without a whataboutism huh? Lol

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC

VN Store

Back