The Impeachment Thread

Well, the impeachment attempt is on the news stations, as was Biden's bragging video about having the prosecutor fired. You been in a cave or something?

That's not showing your work. Who was the prosecutor that was investigating little Biden? Was it ongoing and got quashed by Joe? Inquiring minds want to know.

That's not showing your work. Who was the prosecutor that was investigating little Biden? Was it ongoing and got quashed by Joe? Inquiring minds want to know.
Shokin and he has said he was investigating Burisma when be was asked to step down...remember Ukraine had no issue with him..this was a Quid Pro Quo in order to get money that was already promised to them...the case was settled by the prosecutor that replaced Shokin but has since been relooked at due to bribery allegations
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Here is the story about the reopening of cases because of possible corruption by the prosecutor that replaced Shokin....my thought only was that Shokin was not moving fast enough on the case and Burisma wanted it to be settled.. because any investigation is bad for business...so the new prosecutor settled it but now it's having to be reopened
Inside Ukraine’s ‘Audit’ of Hunter Biden Company Investigation

I'm seriously asking. Have you had head trauma? Because i won't waste my time on here with you if you have, and i don't want the guilt of having argued online with a special needs victim.

Biden is on video bragging about pressuring Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was looking into the energy company that his son worked for.

The democrats are all over the news trying to impeach Trump for asking the Ukrainians to reopen that investigation.

Those are the freaking charges. The only question is whether the electorate are dumb enough to let them do it. So you all puppies are on here daily posting polls about support for impeaching Trump for asking Ukraine .to do it.

Seriously. I don't have to show my work. Your boys are on video showing theirs.

Shokin and he has said he was investigating Burisma when be was asked to step down...remember Ukraine had no issue with him..this was a Quid Pro Quo in order to get money that was already promised to them...the case was settled by the prosecutor that replaced Shokin but has since been relooked at due to bribery allegations
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
And... Biden bragged about the quid pro quo on video. Even implicated Obama in it.

And... Biden bragged about the quid pro quo on video. Even implicated Obama in it.

So the prosecutor wasn't corrupt? And Biden's son was committing crimes?
Joe, just out of nowhere, unilaterally decided the prosecutor must go?

Still not clear on those details.

So the prosecutor wasn't corrupt? And Biden's son was committing crimes?
Joe, just out of nowhere, unilaterally decided the prosecutor must go?

Still not clear on those details.
Go read the post you responded to. You acted like i posted something that isn't public knowledge. Every bit of it is true.

Biden bragged about forcing the prosecutor out of office that was investigating the company on whose board his son sat. Trump supposedly asked them to reopen the investigation and the dems are bragging able trying to forcibly remove him from office for having asked.

That is a third degree burn. How ever will they recover?

Like i asked earlier, and you got your panties in a wad... You seeing a pattern here?

Of course you're not.

Go read the post you responded to. You acted like i posted something that isn't public knowledge. Every bit of it is true.

Biden bragged about forcing the prosecutor out of office that was investigating the company on whose board his son sat. Trump supposedly asked them to reopen the investigation and the dems are bragging able trying to forcibly remove him from office for having asked.

That is a third degree burn. How ever will they recover?

Like i asked earlier, and you got your panties in a wad... You seeing a pattern here?

Of course you're not.
So, the prosecutor was investigating the company that Biden's son was working for?

VN Store

Back