The Impeachment Thread

Wikileaks message that show the DNC was involved in election collusion with Ukraine

From:MirandaL@dnc.org To: PaustenbachM@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-04 12:24 Subject: FW: You saw this, right?
Check this out... [SigDems]<We are the Democratic Party - Democrats>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 - MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org> - @MiraLuisDC<Luis Miranda (@MiraLuisDC) | Twitter> From: Chalupa, Ali Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 11:56 PM To: Miranda, Luis Subject: Re: You saw this, right? A lot more coming down the pipe. I spoke to a delegation of 68 investigative journalists from Ukraine last Wednesday at the Library of Congress - the Open World Society's forum - they put me on the program to speak specifically about Paul Manafort and I invited Michael Isikoff whom I've been working with for the past few weeks and connected him to the Ukrainians. More offline tomorrow since there is a big Trump component you and Lauren need to be aware of that will hit in next few weeks and something I'm working on you should be aware of. Since I started digging into Manafort these messages have been a daily occurrence on my yahoo account despite changing my password often: [image1.JPG] Sent from my iPhone On May 3, 2016, at 10:50 PM, Miranda, Luis <MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org>> wrote: Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s top adviser, and his ties to pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine <We are the Democratic Party - Democrats>[SigDems]<We are the Democratic Party - Democrats><We are the Democratic Party - Democrats>Luis Miranda, Communications Director Democratic National Committee 202-863-8148 - MirandaL@dnc.org<mailto:MirandaL@dnc.org> - @MiraLuisDC<Luis Miranda (@MiraLuisDC) | Twitter>

Thread by @stranahan: "A short THREAD explaining the smoking gun that the media never seems to mention… The May 3rd, 2016 Email from @DNC operative that was publis […]" #Ukraine

And on to deflection and non sequitors. Same ole Luth 😂
I've picked up on your usage of the words "whataboutism", "non-sequitors", and "deflection".

Basically anything that blows a hole in the point you are trying to make.

Let's not lose sight of your original point; that Hunter Biden's discontinuation of business with China somehow implied that the business dealings were illegal. What's your term for that type of nonsensical post?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunerwadel
I've picked up on your usage of the words "whataboutism", "non-sequitors", and "deflection".

Basically anything that blows a hole in the point you are trying to make.
If by “blows a hole in the point you are trying to make” you are referring to me mocking your your continual stream of whataboutisms, non sequitors, and deflection you’ve got me pegged Luth!

If by “blows a hole in the point you are trying to make” you are referring to me mocking your your continual stream of whataboutisms, non sequitors, and deflection you’ve got me pegged Luth!
You were faster in your response than I was in my edit. But yes, I do have you pegged - that's not a bad thing.

You were faster in your response than I was in my edit. But yes, I do have you pegged - that's not a bad thing.
Yes Hunter clearly has vast knowledge and experience to warrant such a sweet posting on the board position in China... and Ukraine 😂

It isn’t clear to me Hunter broke any laws. Hell he’s an obvious inconsequential small fry anyway. But boy do the libs bristle and get defensive when that simple fact is pointed out!

Reactions: AM64
NB4 What about Ivanka...please don't even try to compare Hunter to her
Dear Democrats: Hunter Biden Is No Ivanka Trump | RealClearPolitics

The funny thing about all this is that dims (as the "anti-business" types) and a lot of politicians in general fail to see the difference between working in the world of business and working in the world of politics. I for one don't hold either the real estate or the fashion business in high esteem, but they do actually have markets and buy and sell "products" - as opposed to buying and selling influence because of connections. One world delivers products or services while the other operates nefariously using influence to allow things to happen when laws and regulations might otherwise get in the way. I'd put what people like Hunter Biden do more in the category with what the old Mafia types used to do rather than anything resembling legitimate business ... and that includes all lobbyists regardless or race, creed, political brand, or whatever they are pushing.

Reactions: VolnJC
Kush knows some Jewish people, ergo he can solve the Palestinian issue.

The only way to solve the Palestinian issue and similar problems is genocide or whatever you call wiping out a religion - islam. The Nazis and Eastern Europeans (with their pogroms) tried the other approach for centuries, so there is precedent. The Brits aided and abetted by the UN ensured that partition was unworkable, and their dandy work has been coming to fruition for some time now.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back