The Impeachment Thread

This was awesome Zeldin shreds hack Jon Karl

Jon Karl annoys the crap out of me. He's always so smug, but if he thinks he has something damaging on Trump, he's practically dancing around. He is the biggest reason I was glad to see the daily WH press briefing go away. A clown Jack in the Box with Jon Karl's face on it is a wonderful thing to lose.

Zelensky- no Quid pro quo
Volker- no Quid pro quo
Taylor- I read an article about it and asked and was told no
Sondland- Asked and was told no Quid pro quo
Yovanovich- fired for denying visas to delegation dedicated to correcting 2016 collusion and for spying on reporters investigating it....added nothing about Quid pro quo or impeachment
So no Quid pro quo then we are back to the transcript where Trump asks a favor to look into the 2016 election collusion. Does a President have the right to question a country that was guilty of trying to influence the past election?

Zelensky- no Quid pro quo
Volker- no Quid pro quo
Taylor- I read an article about it and asked and was told no
Sondland- Asked and was told no Quid pro quo
Yovanovich- fired for denying visas to delegation dedicated to correcting 2016 collusion and for spying on reporters investigating it....added nothing about Quid pro quo or impeachment
So no Quid pro quo then we are back to the transcript where Trump asks a favor to look into the 2016 election collusion. Does a President have the right to question a country that was guilty of trying to influence the past election?

Doesn't matter. Trump asked a foreign leader for help in a US election. Whether there was a quid pro quo or not does not change that fact

Reactions: tvolsfan
Yes, Trump is being impeached for asking that the Ukrainian president reopen a case into Biden's son.

No the former investigator wasn't investigating Biden's son, which made it a political favor. I believe he mentioned the Biden's my name.
The Biden's what? Their cat....dog???

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back