The Impeachment Thread

You hurt his feelings about being a lawyer & he should know..........about immunity for his Uncle Joe.

I like LG. I would really like to know the answer. Would it been alright in 2017 or will it be alright when he drops out? What if he were to win 2020 and then when he is out of office in 2024? Could he be investigated as an ex-President?

Trump is the sitting President and he is being investigated on a daily basis for any improprieties.

I like LG. I would really like to know the answer. Would it been alright in 2017 or will it be alright when he drops out? What if he were to win 2020 and then when he is out of office in 2024? Could he be investigated as an ex-President?

Trump is the sitting President and he is being investigated on a daily basis for any improprieties.

The fact that there have been other investigations is irrelevant. Motive of the Dems is irrelevant. Trumpster claims that he was just investigating crime is irrelevant (and laughable).

Trump admitted it. And the surrounding facts are also damming.

The fact that there have been other investigations is irrelevant. Motive of the Dems is irrelevant. Trumpster claims that he was just investigating crime is irrelevant (and laughable).

what is relevant when you are trying to impeach a president is trust . The dems are asking the voters in this country to believe them while lying and getting caught making sh!t up constantly . That is very relevant to their end game .

what is relevant when you are trying to impeach a president is trust . The dems are asking the voters in this country to believe them while lying and getting caught making sh!t up constantly . That is very relevant to their end game .

He admitted it. No one made that up.

So we’re back to this with you libs and Schitt493B7DAB-24DF-4A2A-931A-E70E118875B7.jpeg

You got him now. Probably already packing up this weekend. Guess he will not have to take the "W"'s off the keyboards for Warren since Billy Bob already took them.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I hope they bring enough hand cuffs

Once they saw Hillary eating at the trough, they all wanted in... and to get there they had to offer US protection, goods, backing, insurance, fraud in general, to make the things better politically for their country. That sheit stopped after Trump got elected, and now several countries are left in the cold. This is part of the sorry azz reason the dims are pizzed... they are about to be exposed for who they are... criminals. UNLESS... they can get rid of the Truth (i.e., POTUS, Donald J Trump). Your azzes are in trouble.

FRIDAY??? Why do we have to wait until FRIDAY??? I want it this MONDAY!!!! so I can watch all the Demorats run for them thar hills trying their best to hide for safety.

You guys have bought in to the deep state crap since day 1 so I'm not surprised you can't wait to get some partisan backing for your conspiracy nonsense. And if it doesn't you'll just claim it's part of the conspiracy.

You guys have bought in to the deep state crap since day 1 so I'm not surprised you can't wait to get some partisan backing for your conspiracy nonsense. And if it doesn't you'll just claim it's part of the conspiracy.
In a scenario where you are being hanged... your last words will be ... but he admitted it. And you will still be wrong. Just go quietly and happily my man... you got nothing, had nothing and will only stir up sheit that your party is trying to bury.

He admitted it. No one made that up.

It’s a popularity contest at its core . Nobody believes he’s going to be removed or forced to resign . So it’s all about trying to sway votes . Now we are back to one group of cons and liars pointing out that he’s a con and a liar . The whole thing is always a dog and pony show with the outcome dangerous and likely to backfire on the ones that bring it . Push to hard and the voters turn on you . Those are just facts .

VN Store

Back