The Impeachment Thread

Mick Mulvaney, 2016:

"Yes, I am supporting Donald Trump. I'm doing so as enthusiastically as I can given the fact that I think he's a terrible human being."

Mulvaney is holding his nose and doing this job because he wants to profit from it, personally. Has nothing to do with Trump or his loyalty or lack thereof. And the second -- I mean THE SECOND -- he senses that he is better off on his own, he will abandon ship just like the rest of them.

Can someone ELI5 why Schiff keeps getting called a liar? Is it because he parodied the phone call?

This is confusing because it's pretty widely accepted at this point that trump lied about the actual phone call and yet the right has yet to give him a nickname like 'tall tale Don' or 'lying sack of sh*t trump'. You know something befitting of his stature.

It's weird...
Did he ever show the evidence of collusion that he kept going on tv to say he had personally seen? <--------- may be a big reason

Did he ever show the evidence of collusion that he kept going on tv to say he had personally seen? <--------- may be a big reason

Did any of ya'll see the footage of Corey Lewandowski testifying? He said multiple times that he was not compelled to tell the truth when he was telling his side of the Russian collusion stuff especially since the media lies all the time. Now, I realize that he wasn't under oath but he wasn't lying to the media. He was lying to us. Not cool.

They should make it a felony for a government servants to go on tv and lie. That would make politics a lot more interesting.

I got an email from our new congressman Burchett asking me to complete a short survey. I clicked the link and it was a question of whether or not I thought the president should be impeached. The options were yes/no/not sure/fill in the blank. I hope he publishes the results.

I got an email from our new congressman Burchett asking me to complete a short survey. I clicked the link and it was a question of whether or not I thought the president should be impeached. The options were yes/no/not sure/fill in the blank. I hope he publishes the results.

Seems like a valid poll and research to me.

Did any of ya'll see the footage of Corey Lewandowski testifying? He said multiple times that he was not compelled to tell the truth when he was telling his side of the Russian collusion stuff especially since the media lies all the time. Now, I realize that he wasn't under oath but he wasn't lying to the media. He was lying to us. Not cool.

They should make it a felony for a government servants to go on tv and lie. That would make politics a lot more interesting.

They should make it a felony for public servants to drag others on tv to conduct witch hunts as well, then your personal issue would be moot.

Reactions: VolnJC
Seems like a valid poll and research to me.
I'm sure the poll is valid and his reasoning behind it is as well. I don't know how accurate it will be because he apparently only sent it to his newsletter subscribers. Polls are an increasingly difficult thing to do in today's environment.

afb101419dAPR20191013114508.jpg

Lol he has hours more video and will keep releasing it and it's been devastating. Except for CNN apologists like you

Yeah, OK. I really liked the part where Zucker told his staff to stay focused on impeachment, which of course, is a perfectly normal editorial decision to make considering that's exactly what is happening - is that the devastating part? I can't wait for more devastating videos, please let me know when they are available. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Yeah, OK. I really liked the part where Zucker told his staff to stay focused on impeachment, which of course, is a perfectly normal editorial decision to make considering that's exactly what is happening - is that the devastating part? I can't wait for more devastating videos, please let me know when they are available. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

So it’s going up for a vote now? YGHN

Reactions: Obsessed and VolnJC
Lol you probably didn't even watch all 3 of them afraid they might hurt your feelings. Go ahead keep that head buried in the sand..Zucker will be gone within a month they were already dreadful in ratings and this will hurt more

VN Store

Back